“Dirty place and salty biscuits.”
Review of Heavenly Biscuit

Heavenly Biscuit
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Avon, Connecticut
“Dirty place and salty biscuits.”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

This place turned out to be a disappointment. The biscuits were salty as heck and so were the homefries with onions. I had terrible heartburn shortly thereafter. Bees were buzzing all over the tables and theres a shortage of places to sit.

Indianapolis, IN
“My favorite restaurant!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Words cannot describe the atmosphere, the personnel and the food at Heavenly Biscuits! My hubby always gets a cinnamon roll that is better than Cinnabon - they give you a "naked" cinnamon roll and pour the icing from a pitcher - until you tell them to stop! My favorite two items on the menu are the BLT bisquit - best I've ever eaten - and the home fries! Potatoes are my favorite food, so when I say pay the extra $1 for the onions, and they are by far the best fried potatoes I've ever had - that's saying something! The helpings are HUGE! You order, find a place to sit on the mismatched chairs on the front or back porch, they bring you your food, then they have signs that say, "Please don't forget to pay before you leave!" What trusting, sweet, kind people who make some of the best food we've ever eaten! Definitely Go to Heavenly Biscuits!

Erie, Pennsylvania
“Love the Food”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We have eaten at Heavenly Biscuit several times over the last few years and enjoyed the food everytime. I am VERY picky about biscuits and their biscuits are wonderful. Sadly, this last visit our meal was disturbed by bees-alot of bees. We watched many people leave due to this. I did not see anyone stung, it was just a bother.

• Visited December 2012
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“Disappointed”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I read about this restaurant before our trip, and everybody raved about it. The cinnamon rolls ARE exceptional, but this place is a dump! It is very rundown in every aspect. The food was tasty, but I think the main reason people rate this so highly is that the prices are extremely reasonable. I would not go there again.

Sussex, Wisconsin
“Heavenly Food on Earth!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

FINALLY! A place we will visit at least once every time we are in the area. We were there at 11:30 & waited 5 minutes to order. The waitress was very friendly. Food came within the time she stated. We had the fried chicken biscuit & home fried potatoes with fried onions. EXCELLENT piece of chicken, southern fried. Biscuit did not fall apart. There is no water view so ask for your order to go (or call it in) & head to the beach.