“Perfect name!”

Heavenly Biscuit
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I'm usually an oatmeal eater in the morning....but not after we discovered the warm from the oven cinnamon rolls...literally swimming in icing. The bakers/servers get there plenty early in the morning to make everything special. I know that they have a great breakfast biscuit menu, but I couldn't pass up the cinnamon rolls 2 days in a row. Forget the oatmeal for a couple of days....cinnamom rolls were the order of the day!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,143)

Reviewed October 29, 2012

This is by far the BEST place for breakfast in FMB. Not that it matters, but I didn't expect cafeteria style. So we ordered and sat on the porch...the biscuit (homemade of course) with egg and bacon and fresh large tomato was "heavenly"!! I also tried THE best cinnamon bun I have ever had. We picked up our breakfast 3 more times during vacay here and brought it to our sundeck. Loved this place and Highly recommend it!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I always enjoy a special breakfast biscuit!!!!! Home fries are sooo good! And the staff is awesome! Gotta always get the cinnamon rolls, too!!!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

This was our first time dining at Heavenly Biscuit, and were pleasantly pleased. The next time we come to Ft Myers Beach we will be sure to dine there. My husaband and I enjoyed a Bacon, egg, tomato and cheese biscuit, home fries with onions, and we split a warmed ,iced cinnamon roll. The cinnamon roll was exceptional.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Staying nearby, this was just a quick early morning walk to get some cinnamon rolls. It was my first visit, but will certainly not be the last. I was her first customer of the day so I was able to choose the center rolls from a fresh hot pan. Yummy glaze was drizzled from a pitcher and I was on my way. They were still warm and gooey when I arrived back home. Absolutely delicious!