“Undecided”

Heavenly Biscuit
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I went for breakfast carry out. It was medium busy. I did not get everything I ordered and somethings that I did not order. The biscuits were good, not great. My country fried steak was very good. The cinnamon rolls were excellent. I recommend going but check your orders before you leave.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,049)

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We very much enjoyed sitting outside on the deck and listening to the sound of live music. The artist even played a few requested gospel songs as we had missed church that morning. The food was decent and very reasonably priced. We had a very nice breakfast and certainly plan to return again on our next trip.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I'm skeptical when I read reviews that appear too good to be true. In this case, the positive reviews are right on target. Both the cinnamon rolls and the biscuits are better than I've had in any restaurant. The employees were very friendly. When we're back in Fort Myers, we'll be back at this restaurant every morning. And just FYI - Yes, this restaurant is in an old house, has limited seating, and has limited parking. You can tell that just by driving by. If it doesn't appeal to you, drive on. We were there at what I assume was "rush hour" and had no problem finding parking and seating.

Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

A must stop once or twice every visit to Fort Myers Beach. Just keeps getting better snd better with time.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

We went to Ft Myers for the 1st time October 5th weekend for my friends beach wedding at the Pink Shell Resort and had the best time. I read about the Heavenly Biscuit on Trip Advisor and all the reviews were accurate, it was delicious! Super laid back atmosphere with a "help yourself policy" and just pure yumminess! I would reccommend it for sure. We had the breakfast special which that day was a bacon, egg, tomato & cheese biscuit sandwich and we also got a side of potatoes.