“A nice Mom & Pop Pasta palace”

Pastabilities & More
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Pastabilities and more is family owned and operated. We take pride in serving the freshest and finest ingredients in every entree we serve.
Reviewed November 24, 2011

We ate there twice once in July and once in October. It's a nice neighborhood restaurant with good food and reasonable prices, the best thing about Pastabilities is they're just down the street from Loveboat ice cream shop, very convient
Thanx

Reviewed March 9, 2011

I come to Ft. Myers once or twice a year and we always make a point to stop at Pastabilities & More. We love their food, and the wait staff is always pleasant and attentive. I'm a big fan of the chicken piccata. Last year we even did a comparison of the chicken piccata at Pastabilities and a fancy Italian restaurant nearby and I still prefer Pastabilities.

I gave it five stars for the food and service. By no means is this an ultra fancy or super high end restaurant, but it has excellent food that has me coming back each year.

Reviewed December 24, 2010

Heard some good things about the place around town, I dont know if I went on a bad night or if the people saying these good things have no taste. There was nothing good about the food at all. They messed up our order. We got a spegetti and meatballs. The sauce had no taste and the meatballs were dry and tasted like pure garlic powder. The garlic cheese bread... had no cheese on it and was just loaded with more garlic powder. I will never go to this place again, especially for the price.

1  Thank soupchels6
Reviewed August 10, 2009

We stopped here one of the first days we were in Fort Myers. The food was good, but after ordering a simple 1/2 sandwich and small cup of soup, our bill was over $20. Food was good, but I don't think it was worth the price they charge.

Reviewed July 18, 2009

Went to this resaurant and will never go again!

I signed up JUST to review this "restaurant"!!!!

My wife had a scallop and shrimp dish served over "angel hair pasta" which turned out to be normal spagetti. Some of the shrimp were under-cooked as well as some of the scallops. She spent the next 2 days in the hotel room with stomach flu (probably food poisoning).
I had a chicken dish served over fettucine that was ok but only had 4 small strips (1/2" by 1/2" by 2") of chicken in it. The rest of the sauce tasted like Hunt's Tomato Sauce but had the added advantage of having greasy onions in it!

The prices are high, they admitted they don't have a lot of business due to the overpass and said they will be moving to a new location because $7500 a month was too high a rent to pay for such a lousy location. I guess they have to cut the quality to make ends meet....

Take my advice, don't go there. If you want better italian food, Olive Garden is cheaper and better food!!!!

2  Thank Francesco-1950