“Good food, good value”
Review of Split Rail Restaurant - CLOSED

Split Rail Restaurant
Description: This is located on the way to Fort Myers Beach. It's right after the new fire station on San Carlos Blvd. It is on the left hand side headed to the beach or on the right hand side coming off of the beach.
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I have been a regular at Split Rail for several years. Food has always been great and at a good value. I noticed a recent review as I was reading up on other restaurants in the area and had to write my own because I think he has his restaurants mixed up or he was having a bad day. My wife and I eat at Split Rail at least once a week. Their breakfast is the best in the area. New management has recently taken over and the only changes I have seen have been improvements. The new home fries are amazing and take me back to my early years in North Jersey. Service is as friendly as ever and I have yet to pay any more for my meals. If you are in the area, please stop by and prove me right. You will enjoy!

2  Thank BobKandCarol

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Splitrail recently had been taken over by new owners, not sure how long they have been there since i am a snow bird but have been visiting once a year for the past few years. same menu and great low prices, they always have new specials on the board and great lunches for all of you who didnt know...i noticed the new owners smile and are very attentive which is a great change.. i enjoy coming there because nothing has changed aside from the fresh new faces who even remembered my name! the place is cleaner and overall better.. i never leave hungry or without a smile on my face, there doing a great job.. keep it up guys! and next time your heading to the beach consider stopping by

3  Thank sara y
Reviewed March 10, 2013

This use to be a favorite neighborhood restaurant with great food (love the sausage) and reasonable prices. However, recently new management has taken over and unfortunately, the quality of the food has suffered, along with service and a jump in prices. So sad. Pls bring back the previous management.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

First of all, this place has been around for ever!...but the food is good, very plentiful, and staff friendly. We had their crispy grouper sandwich and it was huge! The fish was crunchy on the outside, tender and flaky on the inside; we could have split it easily and still been satisfied. They serves breakfast all day, and close for the day at 2 PM.

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

We decided to go here because the reviews were good and we like local places above the chain restaurants. Service was great!! Food was really good too. I got the Eggs Benedict and it was fabulous and only $7. My husband got the three meat omelette and he could finish it all. Highly reccomend this place for a good inexpensive breakfast!!