“Could be a nice place”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Fort Myers, Florida
“Could be a nice place”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great location....however looks like they were stuck in 1978 and couldn't get out. The place is a dark hole. The best part of the place is being out on the deck. The drinks are expensive but you do get to keep the glass. They should allow that to be an option...so you don't have to keep the glass and get the drinks cheaper. Want to drink and enjoy the view OUTSIDE...perfect...otherwise find another place.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Anthony P

“Horrid discusting nasty vile”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

this place had the most disgusting staff they were ignorant rude and just downright nasty!! what a shame to put Fort Myers and such a bad light luckily we were able to find some nice spots but definitely not this one

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank toddancat
Canton, Ohio
“HORRIBLE, DIRTY AND RUDE!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We stopped in for a beer, and when asked what type of draft beers they had, he said they only bottles, so we said we were going to go somewhere and he said good luck with that!...he acted like draft beer was not available in Ft Myers Beach...well everywhere else has drafts...and even if they had drafts, as rude and dirty as the place was, we wouldn't have stayed anyway!

• Visited July 2013
“Delicious Rum Runner!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

Get a rum runner- delicious, strong and you also get to keep the glass! Great outside patio and live music. Definitely gets busy to watch the sunset on Fort Myers Beach.

• Visited February 2013
Miami, Florida
“Horrible & Racist!!!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Do not waste your time or money here! My husband & I wandered in on a sat night looking for a beer & a view of the ocean, but we paid heavily for our bad choice! There was no staff in sight upon entering so we took a table near the window, before sitting down we were bum rushed by bartender & asked what we were ordering!& completely unfriendly. I said can I see a menu & can you please wipe down the table? The table was filthy, sticky with slime & milky residue. Bartender replied "Well order something & Ill wipe it down when I come back, so I don't have to make two trips!" WoW! I shrugged & ordered a beer. He wiped down the table w attitude & said btw this is cash only. LOL well thanks for letting us know after pouring the beer! Had to use an ATM to pay. Bartender kept being rude to me & smug the entire time, wouldn't even hand me our change LOL instead only my husband. While playing pool w my husband a couple of regulars wanted to double up, turns out they're racists & called me a n****r hoodrat because I am of Hispanic decent!! So much for a friendly game of pool? WTF? I know, dont blame the place for the regulars, but jees! THIS PLACE ALL Around SUCKED. Rumrunner was less than average, no live music, unfriendly, regulars were openly racist, staff sucks, dirty, rotting, smelly, the worst. View is way better next door anyways. Trust me, just keep walking past this ugly dive.

• Visited June 2013