“Great Rum Rummers!”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Minnesota
“Great Rum Rummers!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This east entrance is Times Square, the the west entrance is from the beach... I feel this is a great location. The inside definately has an old fashioned, 70's lounge feel to it, but I think that's what makes it a cool stop! We sat by the bar, which faces the ocean. It's by the pier so there's alot going on out there! They have outdoor seating & service... with music. They are famous for their rum runners.... and you get to keep the glass, which is a nice bonus!

Visited April 2013

Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“Good Drinks..”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Loved the drinks we had rum runners and a Piña colodas.. Which I will admit the Piña Coloda is the best one Ive ever had.The bartender was nice and they had live music playing outdoors.I think the place needs a facelift it's really ran down inside but then again who sits inside on the beach anyways?A good place for a really good drink.I totally recommend it.

• Visited April 2013
Bedford, Indiana
“Spring Break 2013”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Bar Tenders Strict about showing ID(which they should be), Rum Runer was Excellent(and it came in a take home glass souvenir), The waitress was friendly. Its a Bar on the beach..people expectations are set to high. The place was nice, I enjoyed my time there and I will come back next year. We went with Family and 2 children, and the music was really enjoyable, atmosphere was appropriate for children.

• Visited March 2013
Fremont, Ohio
“drinks”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

we have not eaten here in years, but it is a great place to stop and have a cold beverage when you are doing a beach stroll

Visited March 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Smells like a Port-o-potty!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I wandered in this establishment out of curiosity while my wife and mother were in a shop in Times Square. This place is a DUMP and smells like a portable toilet! No pun intended... Seriously though, I heard nothing but horrible things about this place, the service, the owner, everything. I wouldn't step foot in this place ever again and definitely wouldn't advise that anyone else does either! Don't support businesses that don't care about their customers!!! Especially when there are literally dozens of other places that you can go that are much, much nicer in every way!

• Visited February 2013