“Down Home Good”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We always go to Perkins while at the beach. The food is very good at such an inexpensive price. We especially like to go for breakfast. The omlets are huge and stuffed with whatever filling you want. The pancakes are light and fluffy and piled high. I like the atmosphere very much as it's relaxing and always appears to be very clean and neat. The service for the most part is good although we did have to wait a few minutes longer than usual on our last visit but the server was busy with several large groups. They have dinners starting at about $10 and come with a piece of their wonderful pie. When we leave we always take a few of their wonderful large muffins for breakast the next day. Good food, good service, great prices, you can't ask for more.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

Good burger, chicken pot pie, breakfast potatoes. I like you can choose from a various menu. The desserts were ok, nothing special. You can have breakfast items at any time. The noodles in the chicken soup were way too cooked, but the taste is good.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Over the years, I have lunch at this restaurant several times each year when we visit my Godfather. Recently, I realized that the quality of the restaurant, which was always good, has improved to excellent. This last time, my wife and I were very impressed by the quality of our food. I also look forward to a piece of sugar free apple pie. The restaurant is great for families. We've brought our grand-kids and they are well entertained with balloons and coloring materials as well as the food that they like. It is hard to believe, but we prefer this place than a lot of sophisticated restaurants that abound in Fort Myers.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Before our group went out into the Gulf, we stopped for breakfast and everyone had a good start to our day.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Not a very clean place. Has a rather odd odor. Just not a very pleasant experince