“Great food and service. ”
Review of Reese's Restaurant

Reese's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here often and I have never been disappointed. Always a pleasure to eat there. If you go away hungry, it's your fault. So much great food and so little time. Don't miss it.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

The food was DELICIOUS!! Very, very nice service. Only bad thing, my girlfriend was getting wet from the condensation of an AC vent right above her, which the server then wiped off the vent right over us. I’m a germaphobe so the thought of dust and debris falling down on our table made me cringe. Other than that out visit was great. DEFINITELY SUGGEST!!! CASH ONLY!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Desiree T
Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Best breakfast we had on our vacation, tastet like homemade food. And amazing service. And very clean! Very easy to park in front of restaurant og you are in a car.

Reviewed June 28, 2018

This restaurant came as a recommendation from the owners of our hotel. It was easy to find right off the main road. Parking was no issue. There is a little pond with turtles and fish the kids can feed for a quarter. Reese's is cash only. My two kids and I enjoyed a great breakfast here. You get a great amount of food. I had a veggie omelet with home fires. It was great and kept me full all day long. My daughter had the French toast made on there homemade bread. She loved it and wanted to go back again. My son ordered a basic eggs and bacon and ate it all up. The restaurant was clean. The staff was friendly and charming. This is def a welcoming place and we will return on our next trip.

2  Thank Ironcity
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Taco omelette is to die for...as stated in the menu!!! If you go away hungry you didn’t order correctly!!! Good service, awesome coffee, decor could use a facelift but the food made up for that. Locally owned and operated, a little bit high priced but you get your money’s worth!!!

1  Thank Chris A