“Excellent food!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

We are breakfast here and the good was excellent. The portions are huge so go hungry. The staff is very friendly and the service was quick.

1  Thank bclark89c7

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We had such a wonderful breakfast here on Friday that we re-visited Saturday. The portions are large enough to be shared if you are not a big breafast eater. Our server Jerrie (Friday) was friendly and right on top of our every need even though she was new to the staff. Gary (spelled normal, but he is definitely not normal - at least that is what the staff says) was our server on Saturday and he was a pure pleasure to be around during our short time there. Never was my coffee cup or water glass empty on either visit and I enjoyed every morsel. We dined inside and enjoyed the atmostphere and the wit and wealth of information the staff shared. I am anxious for my next visit. Maybe this time I will head on over early enough to get the Early Bird Special.

1  Thank Vivian B
Reviewed December 1, 2013

This was a decent place to have breakfast. Food was good, not terrific, but good. The staff was friendly and the decor is really cute. I'm glad that we sat inside, though, because the people that sat outdoors had herons begging for food the whole time. I am a nature lover, but I don't like a wild bird or animal trying to steal my food, and I recommend sitting inside. It was a pretty good experience and I would visit this restaurant again.

1  Thank Anita L
Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

I've been coming to the island for 15 years now and Reese's has always been a favorite place. On my latest visit I got the French toast (which is huge but the way) and it was great. The service was when better than the toast! Can't wait to go again!

2  Thank orangestrawberry
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We were recommended this breakfast place by several people. Don't bother, not worth the trip. We should have justt waited at the Heavenly biscuit. !st when ordering, the waitress was rude. We asked for separate checks, she said" why? cause one will have to pay an extra $$"
Totally uncalled for. Then I was assured the omelet would not be dry. She said they never were. WRONG. Disgustingly dry. I could have sent it back but , no one else really cared for food either, as far as other couple and husband. Potatoes totally dried out and cold. Asked for salsa after the fact, fully took 8 minutes to wait for her to return. That was on second request. She Spent lot of time gabbing w/customers, but difficult to get her attention. We have been to many places for breakfast, sure wouldn't rank anywhere in top 100. Maybe just an off day, but 2 other groups seemed to have issues....hmmm...same waitress.