“where to start”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We were recommended this breakfast place by several people. Don't bother, not worth the trip. We should have justt waited at the Heavenly biscuit. !st when ordering, the waitress was rude. We asked for separate checks, she said" why? cause one will have to pay an extra $$"
Totally uncalled for. Then I was assured the omelet would not be dry. She said they never were. WRONG. Disgustingly dry. I could have sent it back but , no one else really cared for food either, as far as other couple and husband. Potatoes totally dried out and cold. Asked for salsa after the fact, fully took 8 minutes to wait for her to return. That was on second request. She Spent lot of time gabbing w/customers, but difficult to get her attention. We have been to many places for breakfast, sure wouldn't rank anywhere in top 100. Maybe just an off day, but 2 other groups seemed to have issues....hmmm...same waitress.

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

I asked around the island for a good breakfast spot and everyone pointed me in your direction... I have to say the service and food was awesome, especially eating on the deck..

1  Thank Lillian D
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We had company from the Midwest visiting these past few days and decided to get breakfast on the beach. We asked them do you want quality or a view; everyone voted quality. So we went to Reese's Restaurant. I had been there earlier in the yr. and wrote a review that showed my dissatisfaction with the problem with ants on the table. I feel it's time to give Reese's its just due. Since we are still "pre-season," we went down a bit later for breakfast, and had no problem finding an inside table. Service was great, menu has good choices, but not over powering. Also, no ant problem, that I was aware of. Food was delivered in a timely manner, and it was outstanding, folks, just outstanding. Food portions are enormous so I'm sure no one leaves this restaurant hungry. We all ordered something different, but I stand by my claim that they make the best pancakes iin town and their gravy and biscuits are made with freshly made baking soda biscuits and are flavored just right. The owners make sure everything is ok, the tables are bused and cleaned quickly, and the staff are friendly and efficient. Just be aware that they do NOT TAKE CREDIT CARDS, and this is stated on the front of the menus. But it's a small inconvenience for such a wonderful food experience. It's a seat yourself establishment and I so love the laid back atmosphere. Do give them a try and if you have to wait a bit for a table, believe me it will be well worth it.

1  Thank B P
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Enjoy your delicious breakfast with the friendliest staff anywhere….Gary is the best and we can't wait to see Justin….and the hostess is top notch…What a great way to start your day!

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Great Restaurant for breakfast and Lunch, daily specials, outdoor seating overlookng pond wirh turttles and seemingly resident egret!!
Ate here a couple of times, great staff and huge portions
Highly Recommend