“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Reese's Restaurant

Reese's Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

We enjoyed our breakfast at Reese's. The most obvious thing is the size of the portions being humongous. If you order pancakes, 1 is probably good. An omlet can be shared. Hope you aren't afraid of cows because the owner has an obvious cow fetish and there are cups and pictures everywhere! Its actually cute

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank MJD08106

Salisbury
“Love it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Visit Reese's a couple of time every year when we are in Fort Myers Beach - and every time it is great. Welcoming, relaxed and unpretentious, great service and food all at a great price. The bacon and cheese omellete was particularly good - but realy its all good..

Visited November 2012
2 Thank UKtraveller65
Guess?
“Reese's still kicks butt on the beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

Have not been on FMB in 3 years. I don't know what happened to the majority of my old dining places (not gonna mention any names here) but thanks to my favorite breakfast place, I still have faith that the beach will be back. Gail, you need to give all your troops a pay raise, cause they take care of business when you aren't around.

No matter how crazy it gets on a Saturday/Sunday morning, Justin is up to the task, as are the entire crew.

• Visited October 2012
Cape Cod
“Great breakfast place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

Reese's has Indoor and outdoor seating. If you sit outdoors, you'll have a view of the pond and fountain, there are fish and birds to watch outside.

Inside is plain and simple, a small place with no booths, but great for breakfast. And the food at Reese's is great. The menu is just what you'd expect; eggs, omelettes, pancakes, french toast, etc. We had 1 omelette and one scrambled eggs and pancakes. With coffee, the bill was under twenty bucks. I must say that I was not a big fan of the coffee, but that's only because I like mine strong. Reese's coffee was a little on the weak side.

Service was EXCELLENT! Our coffee mugs never got to half-way empty, food came quickly and we didn't have to wait for anything else when we needed it.

Reese's is in a plaza and a little hard to find. Look for the Giraffe on the inland side of Estero.

Visited October 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Value Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

I went here based on all of the reviews, and I can say for the most part it lived up to my expectations. Be warned, though, that they don't take credit cards. My server, Gary, was nice enough to let me eat before I found an ATM across the street. I had eggs, potatoes, sausage, and cornread, all for a little over $7. Everything was delicious, except maybe for the sausage. It was a smidge dry. It's the cutest little place, though. Cow themed and very inviting, and they also have outside seating. They seemed to know everyone who came in, which was cool. Super friendly and sweet staff. Gary was fabulous.

• Visited October 2012