“The BEST seafood salad & crispy grouper sandwhich”

Pierside Grill and Famous Blowfish Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: On the Beach, directly next to the public pier, in beautiful Times Square you’ll find The Beach Pierside Grill, the finest Gulfside dining on Fort Myers Beach. Featuring almost world famous beach bread, incredible seafood platters & award winning ribs. Open for lunch and dinner The Beach Pierside Grill is the perfect place to bring the whole family. It’s great food, great drinks and great sunsets. And the Blowfish bar is the place where it’s always happening, featuring award winning frozen drinks and a great selection of your favorite adult beverages from our full liquor bar.
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite restaurant in FMB. We always visit this restaurant several times during our stay. The stuffed mushroom caps are great for an appetizer. But my all time favorite meal on the beach ever, is their seafood salad, I love this salad with the lemon lime vinagerette! It is so fresh and delicious. It is HUGE so my husband and I usually share one and struggle to finish it. My next favorite thing on the menu is the crispy corn flaked grouper sandwich. This thing is also HUGE, and wonderful! Crispy on the outside and tender and juicy in the inside. You cannot beat the view at Parkside Grill!

Reviewed December 15, 2017

Love the seafood gumbo and John Daley drink here.
If you can get a seat at a window in the Blowfish bar, its a great place to people watch.

Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

Decided to have a beach day after the late night last night at the Cottage bar, packed our bag and headed off to Times Square, a cup of coffee ☕️ and a bit of people watching, then we were ready, I just need to pop into that store I was told and then we can go to the beach, ok, 10 mins later we are off, walked down beside the pier onto the beach, lovely soft sand, sunny but quite a breeze off the sea, walked about 800 yards but it was still windy, so we decided to come back to this place as it looked good as we passed it, great barman who was very welcoming, good seats looking at the sea, we ordered crab cakes and beer , great food and live music in the background, passed a very pleasant 2 hours,
Highly recommended, we will be going back!!

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has barely any options and not Vegetarian/Vegan friendly. The staff was not helpful at all. They would rather not serve me than helping me find an alternative dish. I asked if they could make a simple grilled cheese and the lady said it would take too much time to clean the cheese of the grill which would somehow "delay" everyone else's order? It does have a really nice view but the over priced food and terrible service is NOT worth the money!!!!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

Dinner and sunset with my family at one of my favorite places in Florida! Great food and people, highly recommend!

Date of visit: November 2017