“Best view”

Pierside Grill and Famous Blowfish Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: On the Beach, directly next to the public pier, in beautiful Times Square you’ll find The Beach Pierside Grill, the finest gulfside dining on Fort Myers Beach. Featuring almost world famous beach bread, incredible seafood platters & award winning ribs. Open for lunch and dinner The Beach Pierside Grill is the perfect place to bring the whole family. It’s great food, great drinks and great sunsets. And the Blowfish bar is the place where it’s always happening, featuring award winning frozen drinks and a great selection of your favorite adult beverages from our full liquor bar.
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Right on the beach. Beside the pier and in the heart of fort myers beach. Convenient. Good service. Live music. Good food & bar on the beach. This place has never let me down. Love it.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

We have a nicer beach where we are at.. but we come to FMB just because we can come to the pierside in our bathing suits directly from the beach.. enjoy a bite for lunch .. a few drinks and the best for us anyway.. is the live music.. just love it.. sitting listening to it with a view of the ocean.. always a great day even if its cloudy. The wait staff is always friendly and today Deanna went over and above what any waitress should do. She even offered us water to go for back to the beach. We had the fabulous beach bread which is always good. Hubby had the tuna wrap of the day which he said was Okay.. my son who never eats anything cleared his plate of peanut butter and jelly sandwich and I had the fish and shrimp, which was quite good..a little bit dry but dipped in the tarter sauce was quite tasty!! We've been here many times before and even when its' busy they get you seated and served quickly. There are so many things on the menu that are good it's hard to choose. Just comparing to Naples.. but for being ocean front I'd say its really good food for a really good price.. most ocean front places in Naples are super pricey and aren't that good. FMB for the pierside is worth the drive!!!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Food less than average, cold, fries oversalted, Kids didn't like their meals. Had a Entertainment book coupon that had some stipulations. At the time of our seating we presented it to the server who replied " I'm sure this will be fine" and we began our orders. Not only did the food take longer than expected, it was not nearly what we expected and the caliber of what is available on Ft. Myers Beach. Near the end of the meal the server came and said that the manager would not honor the Entertainment Book coupon and apologized. It had a time (after 4pm) on it and it was 3 pm. We asked for a manager and wanted to know why they didn't advise us of this and why the meal was served before the coupon issue was announced. The manager said that there wasn't anything she would be able to do about it and blamed it on the owners. I explained how subpar the food was and why I felt it needed to be better quality... and she simply replied " I'm sorry about that " I GUARANTEED her that we would not be back....ever. There is simply too much to choose from at fort myers beach. The pierside beach location is prime....and that's about where it ends.

1  Thank Tony E
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I go to the Pierside every time I'm in FMB. Love it there! Great service, food, and view. The Beach Bread is my favorite and Deborah is a great bartender! We went last Friday and Deborah really took care of us. Will definitely be back next time we are in FMB!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Great place to sit outside right on the beach. We have not been overly impressed with the food in general but they have a great beach bread. Great place to sit in the evening, listen to music have beach bread and a cold drink or two.