“Great For Meat Lovers and Vegetarians Alike!”

Charley's Boat House Grill
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: A tradition of excellence! Charley's is always a local favorite. Taste of the Islands Award Winner, year after year. We strive for perfection in quality, service and taste. #1 Certified Angus Beef Restaurant in Florida, aged and hand cut on site.
Reviewed October 23, 2017

My partner wanted a steak, I am a vegetarian. We checked out reviews and asked several locals about area restaurants that could cater to both of us, and we ended up here. He loved the steak, and it was a great value. The fabulous salad bar was plenty for me (plus a divine baked potato), although there were other choices I could have made. Service was excellent. The place was busy, and saw lots of couples, girls-night-out groups, and a few families. Nice, unpretentious, great value.

Date of visit: October 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,556)

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

The food was phenomenal, especially the steak. I would pay what I did but the layout and seating isn’t the greatest. The service was great and enjoyed it. My wife wasn’t impressed but I highly recommend it.

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Delicious meal. Higher end . Great atmosphere. Offered a nice salad bar, The steak was perfectly cooked. First time trying crab meat. Went with people that we met from our hotel. Was right across the street. Received a 10% discount on our meal for staying at the Outriggers Resort.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

We visited as this restaurant located across the street from where we were staying, nice welcome by staff with decent ambiance - we were seated by the waters edge and could see the fish.....The food was well prepared and certainly tasty with a reasonable taste.....we had a 10% discount from hotel. Overall a good overall impression.

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

Three day stay in the area and went back for seconds. Staff was friendly, salad bar was fantastic, and food was top notch.