“Great music”
Review of The Beached Whale

The Beached Whale
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: The best BBQ and Seafood restaurant on the Fort Myers Beach featuring outdoor dining and happy hour Mon-Fri from 2-5! Amazing food, spectacular service, and 26 TV's for all your family's sports fans!
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We went for drinks and the band and it was alot of fun. I would recommend to anyone! They have a house band on thursday nights that was just awesome..very entertaining and hilarious and they sound good too. check it out

Write a ReviewReviews (1,709)

Reviewed April 30, 2013

My sweetie and I have tried most of the restaurants in the county, and this is a fave. His test dish is fish tacos and as the son of a commercial fisherman he knows fresh. The Whale has the best around, without a doubt. We usually go Sunday afternoons and enjoy the sunset from the deck, where the servers are cheerful, fun and know what we want before we say it! Whether you're watching football, entertaining out of town guests, or just relaxing, it's the place to go on the beach.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Had a casual dinner on the roof deck. Several big screen TV's with a good size bar. Service was friendly and quick. Tacos were good as well. Recommend trying the Salted Pretzel shot!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Found the restaurant on the internet and it had very good reviews. Had eaten at several fancy places in Fort Myers Beach and this really had the best food and enjoyable entertainment.
I'm retired and can value the food I am presented.

1  Thank Bob G
Reviewed April 23, 2013

This restaurant reminded me of the small taverns we have many of here in New England. My parents, my three kids, and I had a very nice, casual dinner. The food was good, the server was very friendly and attentive. The inside decor is tavern-like. I don't know what the upstairs outdoor seating is like. My parents enjoyed ribs, and I like the pulled-pork sandwich. Good place for a casual, inexpensive meal on Ft. Myers Beach.