“Generous portions and great service”
Review of Royal Scoop Fmb

Royal Scoop Fmb
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Generous portions and great service”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Located a short drive away from the crowd but was great. Portions were very generous for the prices. Would visit again.

Visited July 2013

Brooklyn, New York
“Delicious ice cream”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We went during some kind of celebration they were having (perhaps a grand opening? Although they have been opened for a few months from what I can tell from the reviews) so there was a face painter, balloon animals, bouncy house, etc. I love homemade ice cream and have been known to go out of the way for homemade. This place didn't disappoint! They had lots of good flavors and you can try a taste too! I got the coconut almond fudge, recommended by the counter person as I wanted something lighter than the salty caramel fudge I tried. Don't get me wrong, the salty caramel fudge was yummy but it was a super hot day and it felt too heavy for me. I husband ended up getting that. My daughter got Superman, which is basically vanilla ice cream with the superman colors. She loved it! Very friendly service! Being from New York, I found the prices normal and a single scoop is actually 2 scoops so I found it was definitely worth it. Plus it's homemade!!

• Visited June 2013
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“Good but expensive”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Homemade ice cream with all kinds of flavors, easy parking compared with the north end of the island but a little pricey.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Jennifer R
Southwick, Mass.
“Yummy”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Delicious and very friendly. Reasonably priced and the rocking chairs on the front porch were a nice end to the day

Visited May 2013
Centennial, Colorado
“Right here on my beach!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I loved Royal Scoop when we had to drive to Bonita for it. Had the Peppermint Sundae with Marshmallow topping. She put a peppermint patty in the side (yum!! bonus!). The variety assures there is something for every taste. Perfect stop on the way back to our condo, after a day at the beach. They have rocking chairs out front.

• Visited May 2013