“Upscale - in a shopping center!”
Review of South Beach Grille

South Beach Grille
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: South Beach Grille specializes in serving cuisine that is traditional with a creative flair. We take pride in offering fine dining, exceptional food and high-quality service. The art deco decor with a warm atmosphere, exquisite entrée presentation, and great service guarantee you an impressive time. Our experienced chefs prepare each and every dish in a way that meets or exceeds standards of culinary excellence.
chesterfield, mo
“Upscale - in a shopping center!”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

This place is deceiving on the outside- being in a small shopping center. The inside is huge , upscale and the food is good but pricey. We had a shrimp/ wasabi appetizer that was enjoyed by all at the table. My entree was good but I think I'll stick to appetizers as tapas next time. Outdoor seating is in front of the parking- skip it and eat inside.

1 Thank saratogasue

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Very nice in an unexpected location”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Attentive service and well prepared food in an atractive restaurant. Location is the only thing that is off. It is in a strip mall, so there is no view and from the outside it doesn't look like much, but it is very nice inside.

Visited April 2014
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great meal. Great service.”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I had the Chilean Sea Bass with Florida Lobster on Penne with a seafood cream sauce. It was delicious. Very nice presentation. My guests had prime rib. They said it was the best they ever had. We will be back.

1 Thank SouthwestFloridian
Neptune, NJ
“Overrated”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

This was our second time there. I remember the first visit wasn't too memorable, but we figured we would give it another try.
I ordered the filet mignon cooked medium, and my husband had the Grouper Americana. My steak came out raw, I cut it in half and sent it back. It came back raw again. I sent it back again cut into four pieces. Again it was just barley cooked medium. Two times sent back and was just about right.

My husbands dinners was a bit over cooked and not very tasty. Seemed like a dish that just didn't have a good mix of favors.

The waiter brought a dessert mix of berries and cream and a key lime tart to make up for having to wait for my food. But both of these things I don't even like. It would have been nicer to ask what I would like before just bringing something.

Overall not very impressed, I think we will skip it on our visit to Ft Meyers.

2 Thank Yankeefan26
Arlington Heights, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food.”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Have been many times and South Beach has consistently great food, ambience, service and cocktails. We will return.

Visited May 2014