“Another Mouth Watering Visit”
Review of South Beach Grille

South Beach Grille
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: South Beach Grille specializes in serving cuisine that is traditional with a creative flair. We take pride in offering fine dining, exceptional food and high-quality service. The art deco decor with a warm atmosphere, exquisite entrée presentation, and great service guarantee you an impressive time. Our experienced chefs prepare each and every dish in a way that meets or exceeds standards of culinary excellence.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Once again I pleasured myself by going to South Beach Grille. One cannot beat the ambiance, quality of food or service and this establishment. Inside or outside dining, early bird specials and nightly specials; yours to pick from. My server was Brandon who I've had before. He was very knowledgeable about the whole menu and specials. Will I be back? FOR SURE! in Nov. & Dec. coming up!!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

This was a great surprise. Hidden in the Santini shopping center, in a corner, this unassuming facade houses a wonderful dining experience. I have had scallops, my favorite sea food, all over the country. I have never had them prepared as well and as extraordinarily as here. Served with saffron risotto and superbly seasoned carrots and beans, this meal was one of the best I have ever had in its entirety. My wife had the pork pork tenderloin Caribbean style with mango accompaniment and sweet potato mash. This is a do not miss if you wish to pamper yourself in this amazing beach community.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Hidden away in an unassuming strip mall, the South Beach Grille was a very pleasant surprise. Nice ambiance, excellent friendly service and great food at a reasonable price (especially if you take advantage of the early bird offers). We were only too happy to go back a second time (which we rarely do on short visits) when our initial selection was closed. The citrus creme brulee was awesome!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

What a surprise this place is! Tucked in a strip mall South Beach Grille is gourmet dining. White tablecloths, a professional wait staff that is both courteous and knowledgeable, and food exquisitely prepared and presented. They seem to have a mission to offer their guests dining experiences that we frequently do not expect to have when visiting a beach. We actually went there twice during our week's visit. It is a spacious room so it had no difficulty seating the seven of us quickly and we saw very large parties as well. They have specials both with food and with BOGO which brings the cost down appreciably. My little grandson had meatloaf and said it was yummy. My son-in-law had ahi tuna and raved about it. My granddaughters had the seafood pasta alfredo and ate every bite. My daughter had the grouper and I had the grilled salmon and both were absolutely delicious and quite unique. I would recommend this place wholeheartedly. It is nice to see a fine dining establishment in amongst the usual beach fare.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Don't let the fact that this restaurant is in a strip mall deter you from going. It has a trendy Art Deco decor, and the service was great. Our waitress was excellent, and offered wonderful suggestions for our meals. From our appetizers to desserts the meal was delicious. The Granny Smith appleslaw is a refreshing a tasty side to any meal that this ordered. The crabcakes are full of crab, not breading, ahi tuna was done perfectly, and the ribs fall of the bone. The one issue I had...the serve Pepsi products, a shame when everything else was so good.

1  Thank JGP_LI