“Your Taste Buds Will Thank You!!”
Review of South Beach Grille

South Beach Grille
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: South Beach Grille specializes in serving cuisine that is traditional with a creative flair. We take pride in offering fine dining, exceptional food and high-quality service. The art deco decor with a warm atmosphere, exquisite entrée presentation, and great service guarantee you an impressive time. Our experienced chefs prepare each and every dish in a way that meets or exceeds standards of culinary excellence.
Chicago, Illinois
“Your Taste Buds Will Thank You!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Every time I go Ft. Myers Beach, I treat myself to a fantastic meal at South Beach Grille. Their selection, quality and service are not to be compared!

Visited April 2012

Whitby, Canada
“South Beach Grille”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We ate here while holidaying in Fort Myers this past April. I would have to say that the food was excellent and the service was second to none and would definitely return to the South Beach Grille. We loved the location as it was very close to the house we rented. I had the pasta (as did my sis-in-law) and our husbands had chicken and pork - all the meals were very good.

I would highly recommend South Beach!

• Visited April 2012
OTTAWA
“Awesome Seafood”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We ate here while visiting FMB and found the food to be amazing. We had a cesar salad to start which was offered with a choice of ancholvies. We went for the evening special of Seabass with Saffron Rice and Green Beans. They offered large portions and we had no room left for dessert. I must say it was the best SeaBass I have eaten. Cooked to perfection and flavorfull. The tip is automatically added to your bill. I would return to this establishment for dinner in the future.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank LOVESCUBA57
Ohio
“Mixed Reviews Again!”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

We ate here at South Beach Grille our first evening in town. Our dinner was fabulous and we both enjoyed our entrees. We came back another evening and had appetizers at the bar (mussels - which were excellent) and service was great. We sat down and ordered our dinner and what a disappointment! I ordered tuna and it most definitely was not fresh as it had a fishy taste and was overcooked. My husband did not enjoy his dinner either. I don't get it!! The same exact thing happened to us last visit. One meal is great and the next is awful ... maybe two different chefs is all I can guess. Very inconsistent. Would be hesitant to try them again.

• Visited April 2012
3 Thank chertravels
Fort Myers, Florida
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

This great restaurant was tucked in a little shopping plaza across from the beach. Jason, our server, was fantastic and the owner was very pleasant as well. You have to save room for the Banana Split....it's insane....so good!!! Locals at the bar were really nice and I knew it would be good when we saw them eating there as well.

• Visited May 2012