“Great fishing experience in the back waters”

Fishing the Flats Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Back country fishing in estero bay on light tackle
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My 5 yrs old son and I enjoyed a perfect day with Capt. Neil. It was the first fishing experience for my son, and how Capt. Neil took care of him was just awesome. Fishes were hiding a bit this day, but Capt. Neil did not get tired getting to another spot to find some more activity in the water. We ended up getting a great redfish on the hook (of course my son!), which will be a life-long memory for him. Thanks again for a great day! Should we come back to FMB, I would definitely book a tour with Neil again.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

The three of us had a very nice time and enjoyed our trip of backwater fishing! What a surprise to all of us when my husband had a giant snook on the line! Caught some sheepshead and redfish and got explore the mangroves around estero bay. Great day. Thanks captain Neil!!!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Capt. Neil got us on some fish, we even took some sea trout home and had it cooked up at the hotel. Our friends were very jealous as the fish was outstanding and we had enough to share.
Capt. Neil did great with the kids and they had a great time, we even scored a family Back Country Grand Slam, trout, red fish and snook.
Plenty of fish, pictures and memories
We will definitely give Capt. Neil a call the next time we are in town.

Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

If you want a great backwater fishing experience this dude knows where the fish are at. We went out for a four hour charter and caught more fish then we could keep track of. Redfish, Snook, Sheepshead were flying in the boat. He knows the hot spots and if the fish are sluggish in one spot he's always got another. Great boat that's fully decked out with top notch gear and a great guy too!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I have fished with Captain Neil many times and enjoyed the experience very much. He is excellent with teens and knows where to catch fish as shown in the photos of Sam with his redfish.

Captain Neil's specialy is the back waters of Estero Bay. He knows the best spots to drop your line in and if no action we move on to his next best fishing area. There are a lot of them in Estoero Bay.

He is a very good at helping you improve you fishing skills by giving tips for improvement throughout the trip. Captain Neil works well with all ages of anglers.

I recommend fishing with Captain Neil.