“Fishing for red fish”

Fishing the Flats Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Back country fishing in estero bay on light tackle
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I have fished with Captain Neil many times and enjoyed the experience very much. He is excellent with teens and knows where to catch fish as shown in the photos of Sam with his redfish.

Captain Neil's specialy is the back waters of Estero Bay. He knows the best spots to drop your line in and if no action we move on to his next best fishing area. There are a lot of them in Estoero Bay.

He is a very good at helping you improve you fishing skills by giving tips for improvement throughout the trip. Captain Neil works well with all ages of anglers.

I recommend fishing with Captain Neil.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

If you want a great backwater fishing experience this dude knows where the fish are at. We went out for a four hour charter and caught more fish then we could keep track of. Redfish, Snook, Sheepshead were flying in the boat. He knows the hot spots and if the fish are sluggish in one spot he's always got another. Great boat that's fully decked out with top notch gear and a great guy too!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed a half day charter with Captain Neil! We had some monster Jacks to start our day! Talk about a good fight! We kept things moving only stopping for hot spots! My husband and I both caught some nice size Sheepheads! Captain Neil knew the places where the fish were and how to get to them! I'm sure we will enjoy another adventure with him when we visit the island again!!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

My husband & I had the best time fishing the mangroves! We caught everything! My husbands sheepshead made the Island Sand Paper and I even got a "back country slam," thanks to captain Neil! He knows all the hot spots & the most scenic too!! We will definitely go out with him again :)

Reviewed December 22, 2012

My friend and I took a half-day charter with Capt. Eisner in Estero Bay. Although the fishing was tough that day, he worked his tail off for the full charter plus some, to get us in the right places at the right times to catch the few fish we caught that day. It was clear that Capt. Eisner is knowledgeable and competent fishing guide, in addition to being an interesting and entertaining guy. His equipment was top notch. We'll definitely use him again.