Matanzas Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Harbour House at the Inn(Fort Myers Beach)
View Hotel
Sun Deck Inn & Suites(Fort Myers Beach)
View Hotel
Shipwreck Motel(Fort Myers Beach)
View Hotel
The Holiday Court(Fort Myers Beach)
View Hotel
Sandcastle Beach Club(Fort Myers Beach)
  • Pool
Pierview Hotel & Suites(Fort Myers Beach)
View Hotel
Beacon Motel(Fort Myers Beach)
View Hotel
Edison Beach House(Fort Myers Beach)
View Hotel
Royal Beach Club(Fort Myers Beach)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsthe upper deckwatch the boatsgreat locationthick of thingswalking distance to the beachfamily stayed hereolder placelast minute tripgreat little placeshort walkbars restaurantsperfect temperaturehot tubclose to times squareenjoyable stayold floridadining table
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 31, 2012

We stayed two nights in a motel ubit with twi beds. The staff members we met were friendly, the room was clean and the locatioon was nice for walking to the beach, Times Square and out to eat. The inn had a nice pool, an ice machine and laundry facilities. At check-in were were given a coupon for drinks at the adjecent restaraunt and we enjoyed sitting at the upper deck bar for happy hours drinks. The inn was budget friendly in our situation and my hussband said he would be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank happytripper53
Reviewed February 18, 2012

As soon as i walked in the room i wanted to cry. The carpeting was disgusting with a big stain in the middle of the room. Could not tell what the original color of the carpet was it was so dirty. The blinds didn't close all the way so we did not have any privacy with people walking past the room. I slept with all of my clothes on and put on my shoes to go to the bathroom.I live locally and this was suppose to be a surprise getaway for my husband. What a bummer it turned out to be for a surprise weekend. I guess i should not have expected a clean room for 150.00 a night.

Room Tip: Room 127 is digusting
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sunny12359
Reviewed January 20, 2012

We didn't stay at the hotel, only ate dinner here. It's a quieter place tucked away behind Nervous Nellie's. There is a huge deck, but it was too cold to eat outside. Prices are a little higher than other restaurants nearby and it's a good choice if you are looking for something quieter. Our server was great and our food was also very good. We had the seafood stuffed mushroom and Bay Bread appetizers. I had a steak which was cooked perfectly. Our server warned me that the steak was unseasoned, but I thought the garlic mushrooms would add plenty of flavor. In hindsight, I should have picked something else; it really did need to be seasoned. My husband, however, really enjoyed the mahi mahi. We got desserts to go - the key lime pie and a white chocolate Godiva mousse. Both were good.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Beentheredonethat777
Reviewed December 26, 2011

Stayed for the first time the first weekend in December. Great location & value. Room was a little dated, but clean. Will stay again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kcfl12354
Reviewed December 20, 2011

i would highly recomend this hotel for people looking for a community..nathan and pauline are great. place isn't fancy but clean and comfy. upperdeck is a great hang out for a drink an live music..can't wait to go back

• Stayed: December 2011