Went to the Neptune Inn for a weekend getaway earlier this month with a large group of friends. We occupied several rooms ranging from studios to two bedroom units. They were ready for us when we arrived - Amy checked us right in, and Bernadette, the hotel manager, and Christine were in the reception to greet us and make sure all our needs were met.
The rooms were exactly what we expected - nothing fancy, but well appointed, clean, comfortable rooms with everything we could have needed. Having a well-stocked kitchen (plates, glasses, utensils, pots, pans) made all the difference in the world!!! We enjoyed our breakfast and lunch prepared in our kitchen and bar-b-qued one night out by the pool where we ate, laughed and went swimming until 10 p.m.
The beach is just steps from your door, and the boardwalk with restaurants galore stretches the length of the beach. Live music in the park/bandstand area provided free entertainment as well!
We are all planning a return visit to the Neptune very, very soon!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Neptune Resort is located on Fort Myers Beach directly on the Gulf of Mexico one of the world's greatest white sand beaches with over 300 feet of private beach. The Neptune Resort is less than 1 mile from the downtown Times Square which includes the historic Fort Myers Beach Pier, shopping and entertainment center. The Neptune Resort is 18 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW). An area icon since opening in the 1960s, The Neptune Resort offers 2 heated beachfront outdoor pools, direct access to the beach, gas grills for guest use, fitness center, business center, coined laundry machines, and shuffleboard courts. We provide complimentary parking and complimentary WiFi access throughout The Neptune Resort. We also provide complimentary beach lounge chairs which can be taken directly on the beach as well as beach towels. The snack shop located in the lobby provides convenient drinks and snacks. Make yourself at home in one of the newly renovated spacious rooms at The Neptune Resort. Guestrooms range from studios that include 2 double beds and sofa sleeper, One Bedroom Suites, up to our beautiful 3 bedroom Executive Suite that sleeps up to 8. All rooms include daily housekeeping service. All rooms feature flat screen TVs, kitchenette, pots, pans, plates, bowls, and utensils, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Neptune Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neptune Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Neptune Fort Myers Beach
- Neptune Inn Fort Myers Beach