I stayed here last week with my daughters. The inn is clean, rooms are updated ( yeah, the comforters could use an update, but the bathrooms and kitchenette were new). The 2 pools provided a nice option from the hot beach. Lounge chairs were free, and there was many, except the coveted shady spots under a few palm trees. People wake up at the crack of dawn and "save" their spot, which is very annoying, but understandable. Umbrellas and more shade would be very welcome. Beach towles were provided. While relatively close to the center of the town, this place was very quiet, even on the weekend. The only bad part of the trip was the horrible water pressure. We needed to use a coffee cup and the facet to rinse the soap out of our hair. If they are trying to conserve water this tactive does not work - I had the faucet on full power for 10 minutes while I tried to rinse myself off. If the shower had adequatre pressure I usually take > 10 minutes. The beds were ok, but the piilows were flat as a pancake and were terrible. Overall we had a great trip and this place is a good value .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Neptune Resort is located on Fort Myers Beach directly on the Gulf of Mexico one of the world's greatest white sand beaches with over 300 feet of private beach. The Neptune Resort is less than 1 mile from the downtown Times Square which includes the historic Fort Myers Beach Pier, shopping and entertainment center. The Neptune Resort is 18 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW). An area icon since opening in the 1960s, The Neptune Resort offers 2 heated beachfront outdoor pools, direct access to the beach, gas grills for guest use, fitness center, business center, coined laundry machines, and shuffleboard courts. We provide complimentary parking and complimentary WiFi access throughout The Neptune Resort. We also provide complimentary beach lounge chairs which can be taken directly on the beach as well as beach towels. The snack shop located in the lobby provides convenient drinks and snacks. Make yourself at home in one of the newly renovated spacious rooms at The Neptune Resort. Guestrooms range from studios that include 2 double beds and sofa sleeper, One Bedroom Suites, up to our beautiful 3 bedroom Executive Suite that sleeps up to 8. All rooms include daily housekeeping service. All rooms feature flat screen TVs, kitchenette, pots, pans, plates, bowls, and utensils, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Neptune Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neptune Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Neptune Fort Myers Beach
- Neptune Inn Fort Myers Beach