Stayed at the Neptune twice. The room is actually better than would you expect (most unusual).
Large bedroom, bathroom along with a small kitchen area and a living area. Two TVs (no fighting with spouse). Two lovely heated pools. The small "business room" has two computers for guests. Traffic in FMyers and FM Beach is just awful, just too many cars especially between 3 and 7 in the evening. The Neptune is located close enough to some restaurants and stores that you could avoid using your car during your stay. The walk along the beach is among the best in Florida with a fair number of people and dogs out in the morning and evening. During peak season it's a little pricey but what isn't along the beach in Florida.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Neptune Resort is located on Fort Myers Beach directly on the Gulf of Mexico one of the world's greatest white sand beaches with over 300 feet of private beach. The Neptune Resort is less than 1 mile from the downtown Times Square which includes the historic Fort Myers Beach Pier, shopping and entertainment center. The Neptune Resort is 18 miles from Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW). An area icon since opening in the 1960s, The Neptune Resort offers 2 heated beachfront outdoor pools, direct access to the beach, gas grills for guest use, fitness center, business center, coined laundry machines, and shuffleboard courts. We provide complimentary parking and complimentary WiFi access throughout The Neptune Resort. We also provide complimentary beach lounge chairs which can be taken directly on the beach as well as beach towels. The snack shop located in the lobby provides convenient drinks and snacks. Make yourself at home in one of the newly renovated spacious rooms at The Neptune Resort. Guestrooms range from studios that include 2 double beds and sofa sleeper, One Bedroom Suites, up to our beautiful 3 bedroom Executive Suite that sleeps up to 8. All rooms include daily housekeeping service. All rooms feature flat screen TVs, kitchenette, pots, pans, plates, bowls, and utensils, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Neptune Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Neptune Hotel Fort Myers Beach
- Neptune Fort Myers Beach
- Neptune Inn Fort Myers Beach