“Getting better and better”
Review of The Neptune Resort

The Neptune Resort
Ranked #7 of 47 Hotels in Fort Myers Beach
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We have been going to the Neptune Inn for almost 10 years. We love the mid-beach location and the intimate feeling. It's like having your own private beach. You walk out and there it is! Lounge chairs are available FREE each day as are beach towels. The rooms are recently refurbished and include well appointed kitchenettes. A new exercise facility is also part of the recent renovation. Two outdoor pools (one heated), outdoor grills and shuffleboard are value-added amenities. Guest parking is included. We think this is the best value on the island.

Room Tip: We'll be back for sure. No restaurant on site, but great choices within walking distance, and s...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mary B
There are newer reviews for The Neptune Resort

Reviewed January 17, 2013

So far I have stayed at this Motel twice in two years and this time I brought my son and husband along. Everyone loved the beach, pools especially my son who tells all his friends in Canada that we stay in a " fun sunshine motel" when we visit Florida. My son is already begging me to go again this year, good value and a very clean place to stay. The grounds and pools and maintained everyday and I found the staff to be friendly each time I visit, I would def go again!

Room Tip: My second stay I had a room with a balcony right on the beach. it was fantastic!!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Stayed at the Neptune Inn for a week...clean, on the beach...very friendly staff. No restaurants on site however, plenty of places within walking distance. Chuck's Last Stop right across the street...great dinners...Heavenly Bisquit also, right across the street...great breakfasts and cinnamon rolls...not fancy at all but good food.

Room Tip: I paid extra for the beachfront room...important to me...but I think all the rooms are very nice and...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Deborah S
Reviewed January 16, 2013

My husband and I took a couple of nights to relax and have a good time at the beach. Neptune Inn at Fort Myers Beach, FL. was just what we needed. We had 2 heated pools to choose from. Both of them were great. You can sun by the pool or there were chairs to sit in overlooking the ocean. The staff there are so very friendly. We had no problems. We got to use our computer with there free wi-fi. We will make plans to go back to Neptune Inn in the near future.

Room Tip: We have been there several trips. It doesn't matter which room I choose. It is always quite and...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Great location!. No restaurant on site but it's located walking distance to many great eateries, bars and water activities. Staff is friendly and helpful. I stayed here January 7th to the 14th 2013, and this is my 3rd stay. Will be back for sure!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank darryl h
Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for a very nice, clean hotel with a very friendly staff....this is it. My family and I stayed for 4 nights. The rooms look newly remodeled. Everything is very clean. Two heated pools, towels for use at pool or beach available at lobby as well as beach pails and shovels for the kids. Shuffle board and two gas grills for guest use as well. Plenty of chairs for use at beach or pool. Everything was very nice and the staff was always very friendly. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 11, 2013

This was not our first stay at the Neptune Inn. We found it a few years ago on a travel site, and took a chance that ended up being the best chance on travel we've EVER taken! We have since sent our children and referred several friends and relatives to the Neptune Inn, and all agree that it is a true hidden gem on Fort Myers Beach! The arrangement of the rooms around the pools, the business center, workout room, close proximity to Times Square and Heavenly Bisquit (as well as other nice restaurants), and most importantly the staff, make it the very best accommodations on a medium budget that we've ever experienced!

Fred, Janet, Janice and Brandi were nothing short of phenomenal in making sure not only us, but everyone they came in contact with, was completely taken care of for any needs. I am reminded every time we return, what fantastic people these truly are! They must love the Neptune Inn, as well, because they are there every single year!

One example of amazing service was this . . .

My hubby and I were laying out on the beach, but close to the pool. We heard a very sweet, yet high maintenance gal "of a certain age" asking how to get a lounge chair to put onto the beach. A very nice "maintenance man" simply came up and told her he'd be honored to help her out. She was so happy and she showed him about 3 different places to put her chair. When she finally found the exact spot, he set her chair down and thanked him profusely. (She really was kind of a "fussy" person) He smiled, shook her hand, and told her he was very happy to have been able to help her.

I went into the office to compliment this gentleman on his very kind manner in a situation that could have gone south, just to find out it was Eric, the manager of the Neptune Inn, who had spent so much time caring for this woman who could have easily gotten on anyone's nerves. That, to me, was a true example of how those who manage and work at the Neptune Inn take great pride in accommodating all who visit there - no matter what their needs.

One more thing . . . I've never been ANYPLACE in the world that has a better view of a beautiful sunset!

As you can see, I have nothing bad to say about the Neptune Inn! We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: We have stayed at the Neptune Inn several times, and have sent our children and friends there, as we...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple