Casa Playa Resort
Carousel Inn on the Beach(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$116
$153
$139
Hampton.com
Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
$200
$170
Outrigger Beach Resort(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
$208
$174
Flamingo Inn(Fort Myers Beach)
$89
The Neptune Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$170
$165
Travelocity
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina(Fort Myers Beach)
$609
Lovers Key Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$267
Sandpiper Gulf Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$209
$200
Travelocity
Pointe Estero Beach Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$195
Cancelon
All reviewstimes squarebeach chairsthe north endbay viewgulf sidewithin walking distanceoffice stafffull kitchengas grillpicnic areaking bedtop floorshort walkbowditch parkfree beachlocation is greatgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 20, 2008

Beautiful rooms, gorgeous view, wonderful staff, What more could we ask for. Casa Playa is our "home away from home" and we visit here several times a year for a "getaway from the real world". Debbie and Amy in the office always go that extra step to make our stay memorable. The rooms are always clean, attractive and comfortable, with all the amenities of home. The view can't be beat, and we've often watched dolphins playing in the ocean. Lounge chairs are readily available for relaxing on the beach, and the pool is clean with plenty of chairs to sit on. The barbecues are great for lunch on the beach.

Want a few days getaway from the stress of the "real world"? Casa Playa is the place to go. I only wish we had the flexibility in our schedule to stay a few weeks.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
3  Thank DrSandyB
Reviewed June 10, 2008

I stayed here for five days in June of 2008. I would like to say that it was an amazing experience. I've stayed in multiple hotels on Ft. myers Beach over the years, but this was by far the best hotel. I'm going to make sure that the next time I come to Ft. Myers Beach, I stay at this hotel. I definately give this hotel 5 stars!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
3  Thank Beachaholic1001
Reviewed May 25, 2008

My friend and I had a great stay at the Casa Playa. The hotel is clean, has a friendly and accomodating staff and right on the ocean with a gorgeous white sand beach. The ocean front room was spectacular. And the hotel is only a few minutes from Times Square.

Location - Location - Location!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Debbie and Amy for making my stay a great time!

The photo attached is a sunset from the beach behind the hotel.

AW

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with friends
1  Thank Babyd0l
Reviewed May 14, 2008

I found this place online for a one night business stay that was close to the beach. I was pleasantly surprised to see how close this property is to the beach! It has a gate and walkway that is literally steps from the beach!

The King bed suites have a direct ocean view where you can leave your sliding door open and listen to the waves crash against the beach at night. The balcanies are spacious and are screened so you don't have to worry abuot bugs.

The beach is nice and walkable to the town where the restaurants and shops are,

The room was clean, well-appointed and the staff was extremely friendly.

I highly recommmedn this place for the price as well!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
2  Thank cueball721
Reviewed May 14, 2008

After reading reveiws on TA, and making phone calls directly to the properties, I narrowed my chioces to four resorts. After calling, I narrowed my choice to two. Even the phone staffl was pleasant and helpful such that I already had a great impression of CP. I booked two rooms on the 7th floor, #701 and #705. I had a efficiency facing the east and a 1 bedroom facing the gulf. Across the hall from each other, this was perfect for my family of 6.

Rooms were recently remodeled, gorgeous kitchens (granite countertops, new appliances, etc), clean, very nice. You don't need to pack anything for the kitchen except food. Small property, 7 stories tall, nice and quiet within walking distance of the pier, convenient to walk to the northern tip parks, convenient to walk to pier and restaurants to the south. Didn't use the pool as we spent lots of time on their lovely, clean beach. Maintenance was cleaning the common areas every morning, no room service as they are condo units.

Great stay!!!!

Very pleased with our stay. Great location, would stay there again and recommend to friends.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family