All reviewstimes squarebeach chairsthe north endbay viewwithin walking distancefull kitchenking bedtop floorscreened porchgreat place to staytown squareft myers beachhome away from homepull out couchheated poolcan't wait to go backlove this place
Reviewed May 6, 2008

WE love staying at the Casa Playa Resort. We go down a couple times a year for a wonderful relaxing getaway. The people who work there are so nice, and we have made some great friends while staying there. It is a great, quiet location on the north end of the island, and the view of the Back Bay is Fabulous!! You should definitely check out the Bay View units - they are very affordable and have everything we needed - a great value on these bayview condos. Ours was decorated beautifully.
The beach is great there, as well as the pool.
Be sure to check this place out!

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank PaulaS605
Reviewed May 6, 2008

""WONDERFUL PLACE TO STAY**
My husband and I just returned from a 2 night stay at Casa Playa. We like to travel with our small dog but find a lot of the dog friendly hotels/private homes are not well maintained at all.
Casa Playa changed that--this place is just wonderful.
The rooms are clean, nicely decorated and the location of the hotel is perfect. It is within walking distance to Times Square but further enough away that the beach area is quiet and secluded.
At some points we felt we were in a private home. The staff at check in and during the stay were fabulous. We wanted to make the most of our stay so since no one was checking into our unit after us Debbie extended our check out for us so we got to enjoy Casa Playa for a few more hours. My family and I are coming back to celebrate our fathers birthday and I can hardly wait. I will never stay anywhere else on Ft.Myers Beach with our without or dog!

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank FloridaCasey
Reviewed May 2, 2008

I have stayed at the Casa Playa for about 5-6 years now and LOVE IT MORE THEN THE FIRST DAY!! I have been visiting Ft. Myers Beach now for 18 years and found the Casa Playa when the hotel I stayed at was gone after Hurricane Charlie! I went down the entire island looking for a new place and FELL IN LOVE with the Casa Playa and have been there since, twice a year!! Everyone is so NICE and HELPFUL all the time!! I will always stay there for all my visits! The people in the office are just like FRIENDS, no matter how small or big my request is they always seem to make it happen!! I would like everyone to know the rooms have a GREAT OCEANVIEW and are cleaned by the BEST CLEANING TEAM I have ever experienced on the Island, never a Complaint about the CLEANLINESS of any of the rooms I have stayed in!! Thank You DEBBIE and everyone at the Casa Playa for making our vacations THE BEST!!!
Sincerely , Nancy

Stayed: October 2007
1  Thank beach019
Reviewed April 27, 2008

This was the best vacation we ever took. We loved having a one bedroom condo on the beach facing the Gulf. To start off we arrived late and were concerned about getting into our suite. No problem they had an envelope in a late arrival box. Our suite was excellent very clean and nicely decorated. I loved they we you could open two sliding glass door to the balcony and everything was screened in to keep out the bugs. Then you have the dolphins swimming on the shore each morning. Not to mention close to Sanibel were I was in the water with three dolphins. We planned this vacation around my 50th birthday and it was simply fantasitc. I would strongly recommend the Casa Playa Resort and will defiantly be back next year!

Stayed: April 2008
1  Thank dcostantino
Reviewed April 25, 2008

My son and I enjoyed 4 days at the Casa Playa Resort. The location was great - just north of Times Square and right on the beach. The atmosphere was welcoming - as a pet friendly resort people and their pets were sociable, yet, it was quiet & relaxing. The service was fantastic - towels & beach chairs were provided and the rooms were well equipped. We'll be referring friends & family and will definately be back!

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family