All reviews times square beach chairs the north end bay view within walking distance full kitchen king bed top floor screened porch great place to stay town square ft myers beach home away from home pull out couch heated pool can't wait to go back love this place
Reviewed October 13, 2012

This is the second time my sister and I have stayed here! The staff is friendly, the general manager Deb and head of housekeeping, Yancy come in a little early and sit outside for coffee, they invited us to join them anytime! The resort is clean, the pool is awesome. Great time right on the beach! There is a gas grill at a picnic table with a Tiki Hut shelter for any of the guests to use!

Room Tip: Our Studio was Bayside, awesome breeze every night to enjoy the screened in Lanai
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This was the third time I stayed at Casa Playa, with a 7 years old that after her first time there has decides this place over Disney, she loves it and so do we. The units are very clean, the staff friendly ( Robert always very nice) and the beach is beautiful. We are already making plans for 2013's vacation...

Room Tip: pay alittle extra for the oceanview!!!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2012

On our first trip to Casa Playa and FMB not knowing what to expect (especially with a 9 month old dog) we had the trip of a lifetime. As soon as we arrived we were greeted with a warm and friendly staff. Deb (the woman running the desk) informed us of all the fun things to do around town and made sure we had everything we needed. We stayed in unit 101 which overlooks the beach; it was newly remodeled with granite countertops and beach house feel. It was clean and the large flat screen mounted on the wall made my husband feel at home. The beach streches for miles and is pet friendly as well as the stores and some restaurants. The highlight of our days were the amazing sunsets which we could enjoy with our dog walking down the beach. We enjoyed taking him to the Beach Pub where he was always welcome with a large bucket of water...paradise is when your dog is greeted before you are with some of the best people you are glad you got the chance to meet.

Room Tip: unit 101 on the beach was pet friendly and newly remodeled
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Alea F
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have stayed at the Pink Shell before here and spent 2grand for a week. I wish I would have known about the Casa Playa way B4 I stayed anywhere. Service was Great, Room was super clean, neat, gas grill worked. Pool was super clean. I would stay here again and tell all my family and friends also. Customer service was great as well:)))

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed August 26, 2012

They have amazing rooms. But best of all the nicest people. They do everything they can to help you. They go above and beyond their duties. The resort is amazing. great pool. Nice and relaxing. Family enjoyed it a lot. I would come back time and time again. I recommend it to everyone! Great Price!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family