“Nice Breakfsst”

Shucker's at the Gulfshore
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Shucker's and The Cottage Bar are located right on Fort Myers Beach, overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. We have an extensive menu with fresh seafood, a raw bar, and a newly redesigned open-air bar at Shucker's. Happy hour is held in the bar area from 4-6pm, with live music nightly from 4-7 and 9pm-1am at The Cottage Bar.
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

Trip advisor didn't have this opening till 11 am, but we were there for breakfast at 8am. The corned beef hash was good, eggs benedict fair and the hash browns seemed to be deep fried which is not our preference. Good service and great view made up for any shortcomings.

Reviewed November 29, 2017 via mobile

This is the first time eating at this restaurant and the overall experience was good! The meals we ordered were very good! However, a little pricey! One thing about the menu that I believe, should be address is the pricing for adult beverages just about all the items on the menu had no prices on it! Also the staff should pay more attention to men restroom. Upon entering you see cleaning equipment laying up against the door leading to the toilet! You had vacuum hose on top of the sink. The last thing the hostess was a little lazy. Instead of taking us to a table, she tell us to grab any table and then she came to our table with the menu. Why have a hostess? While having dinner the restaurant had good live music!

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

We just had a beer, but what a view. A local sent us here! Service was fast at the bar & great TV for sports.

Reviewed November 16, 2017

Beautiful spot right on the beach, large outdoor verandah for outdoor dining.

Very attentive and pleasant service.

Food was obviously cooked frozen, grouper was a bit under done, bacon wrapped shrimp were a little over done.

A bit pricey, 22 bucks for 6 shrimp with fries.

We had a 3 year old with us, his chicken fingers were actually quite good.

If I go again I'll have a burger and a beer and enjoy the view.

Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

I’ve been coming to The Cottage for almost 10 years, even before I moved to FL. I’ve always sat downstairs and played bags and whatnot. They fixed up the upper restaurant so my mom and I decided to sit upstairs and try it out. The waitress seemed like she had no idea what the menu was and never came back to check on us... not to mention she just dropped our food off and then eventually I had to go find her to get our check. Horrible service. If your servers don’t know the easiest 5 steps of service, they shouldn’t work in the serving industry. Never had bad service downstairs though, ever. Dined in 11/7 around noon.