“Can’t beat the view!”

Shucker's at the Gulfshore
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Shucker's and The Cottage Bar are located right on Fort Myers Beach, overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. We have an extensive menu with fresh seafood, a raw bar, and a newly redesigned open-air bar at Shucker's. Happy hour is held in the bar area from 4-6pm, with live music nightly from 4-7 and 9pm-1am at The Cottage Bar.
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

We just had a beer, but what a view. A local sent us here! Service was fast at the bar & great TV for sports.

Reviewed November 16, 2017

Beautiful spot right on the beach, large outdoor verandah for outdoor dining.

Very attentive and pleasant service.

Food was obviously cooked frozen, grouper was a bit under done, bacon wrapped shrimp were a little over done.

A bit pricey, 22 bucks for 6 shrimp with fries.

We had a 3 year old with us, his chicken fingers were actually quite good.

If I go again I'll have a burger and a beer and enjoy the view.

Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

I’ve been coming to The Cottage for almost 10 years, even before I moved to FL. I’ve always sat downstairs and played bags and whatnot. They fixed up the upper restaurant so my mom and I decided to sit upstairs and try it out. The waitress seemed like she had no idea what the menu was and never came back to check on us... not to mention she just dropped our food off and then eventually I had to go find her to get our check. Horrible service. If your servers don’t know the easiest 5 steps of service, they shouldn’t work in the serving industry. Never had bad service downstairs though, ever. Dined in 11/7 around noon.

Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

I was excited to visit the newly renovated grill. The bar is nice with wonderful open-air windows (forget the inside - boringly decorated and over air-conditioned). The live music could put you to sleep. No draft beer. And forget the food. If I said ordinary that would be a compliment. We had the beach bread (the most boring I've had on the beach), the southwest egg rolls (obviously not made there as I've had the exact same at many other restaurants), the crab stuffed mushroom caps (so fishy and bad we didn't even finish them), a bacon cheeseburger (that was delivered without the bacon so we had to ask for it), and potato salad as the side which was the smallest portion of potato salad we've ever seen. So skip the food. Go for a bottle of beer and the view. P.S. The Cottage Bar which adjoins is one of my favorite places for character- but again not for eating.

Reviewed October 30, 2017

bring back the salad bar and the old menu, train the waiters before they start taking orders. include salad and bread with high priced meal

2  Thank piee3