“Wonderful Evening”
Review of Fresh Catch Bistro

Fresh Catch Bistro
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Lee Tran beach trolley stops directly in front of the restaurant
Description: SIT BACK, RELAX AND ENJOY. Indulge in a great bottle of wine, a fine bourbon or scotch and the best food and service on Fort Myers Beach. We at Fresh Catch Bistro work tirelessly to ensure your dining experience is simply the the best!
Stow, Massachusetts
“Wonderful Evening”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We requested outside dining and it was granted. The service, the food and our dining experience was outstanding. The sun was just setting so our waitress offered to take a photo for us because of where our table was located. She was great. she interacted throughout the evening asking us where we were from and how we were "liking" the weather. The gentleman the greeted us came to our table and asked us during our meal if everything was to our satisfaction-it makes a difference. Following our meal we were brought the dessert tray and everything was so delicious to this point that we even splurged and had dessert with cappuccino. We definitely would recommend this restaurant-loved everything about it food, atmosphere and service.

1 Thank Janet M

Lewiston, Maine
“great views”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Our waitress was very nice,had the caprese tower that was delicious. Mahi Mahi dish was tasty and Grouper was perfectly cooked. We enjoyed eating on the open terrace though the chairs need to be updated.

Visited April 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Great food, spotty service”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We made a reservation for 7:45pm (only thing available for outdoor seating around 7:30pm) on a Saturday night for an outdoor seating hoping to catch the sunset. We arrived at the restaurant around 7:40pm and was told that it would just be a while longer for the table to be ready, no big deal we'll just wait at the bar. My boyfriend and I stood at the bar for a good 10 minutes before a bartender or anyone to even acknowledge that we were standing there. There were a few bartenders behind the bar but all were busy putting away glasses, wiping the counter, attending to everything else but the people standing at the bar.

Our table was ready a little after 8pm after the sun went down but no big deal. We don't get work up easily when things don't go as plan but keep in mind if you're making a reservation hoping to get an outdoor seating for sunset dinner. Our server (Garrett?) was excellent, he was very knowledgeable about the menu and their daily specials. I had a hard time deciding what to order since most of the items on the menu sounded wonderful.

We ordered Clams On The Half Shell and mussels to start; the clams were very good but the mussels were just average. My boyfriend had Shrimp Mediterranean which was tasty. I tried their special after our server sold me on it, I was very pleased. I can't remember the exact name of the dish but it was a pasta dish with pan seared salmon and many different seafood in it.

Overall, I would say that our experience met our expectations and would return the next time we're in Fort Myers.

1 Thank Catheriya G
Cincinnati, Ohio
“high end food and prices. great raspberry vinegrette dressing made inhouse.”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Mediterranean shrimp was very buttery. Rasp vinegrette dressing was the best. Quick with drink refills.

Visited April 2014
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Pure Perfection”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Last Wednesday night my family of 5 and I had dinner at this restaurant for the first time, and we enjoyed not only the atmospheric window seating view of the beach, but the outstanding service from the waiter, who was very attentive to our needs throughout the entire meal.

We each ordered different entree's and everyone raved at how delicious there's was and I found my Lobster and Seafood to be fresh and tasteful and would even go as far to say, as probably the best seafood I have eaten in awhile.

I had heard about Fresh Catch Bistro through friends, and have heard nothing but rave reviews and I must say that it was everything we expected and more. I would definitely bring my friends and family here to eat again.

Perfection...! If you are looking for a restaurant with quality food, service and a view, this is it.