“Way too warm indoors”
Review of Fresh Catch Bistro

Fresh Catch Bistro
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Lee Tran beach trolley stops directly in front of the restaurant
Description: SIT BACK, RELAX AND ENJOY. Indulge in a great bottle of wine, a fine bourbon or scotch and the best food and service on Fort Myers Beach. We at Fresh Catch Bistro work tirelessly to ensure your dining experience is simply the the best!
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Food was very good but experience was dampened by the fact that it was so hot inside. Waiter told us that when they went to turn the air on it wouldn't work. Reading other reviews dating a few days prior to our arrival I find his response very hard to believe. You're in south FL and you just go to turn the air on in April??? Our group was so uncomfortable we kept heading back outdoors for some fresh air and a breeze. Said they couldn't open windows either. Storms were heading in to the area so we were a bit nervous to eat on the outside patio. They didn't seem to worried that we were uncomfortable.

2  Thank japindy

Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

The location is great, right on the beach. The dining room was warm though and food was just alright. The server was not very good. He forgot our salads, brought our sides at wrong time, and didn't offer us anything for his mistakes. I will not go back.

2  Thank Harmony177
Reviewed April 6, 2014

The title says it all! The best scallops and taste that I have ever experienced in seafood. Four of us went for a 50th anniversary celebration. The appetizers were excellent (oysters Rockefeller and escargot). The bread delicious and the main courses were wonderful. Jerry came to the table at least 2 times to check on our meals and he wasn't the waiter! The waitstaff did an excellent job and were very attentive. Oh, get the chocolate dessert if you have room!!!

Reviewed April 4, 2014

I made my reservation 3 months ago for march 31 at 5:00 for a surprise dinner for my sisters birthday. Customer service right away impressed me. When we got to the restaurant we were greeted with friendliness and taken right to our table. Our waiter (won't mention his name but it begins with a J) was professional, courteous and very attentive to our needs. J was the best waiter I've had in a long time. The food was served on time with perfect wait time between courses. I cannot stop raving about how absolutely delicious the food was and neither can my guests. Food presentation was very creative and eye catching. I cannot say anything negative about this restaurant. It was truly a delightful experience of which I will talk about for some time. My name is Doris from Boston. I'll be back.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

The view was spectacular, but the food and service were fairly ordinary. The grilled grouper was a little dry and chewy. We had had a grilled grouper sandwich at Doc Ford's on Sanibel, and it was the best fish we have EVER eaten. Grouper at the Island View was also better.

1  Thank ShellyRR234