“Outstanding - #1 of all fish meals we've ever eaten!”
Review of Fresh Catch Bistro

Fresh Catch Bistro
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Lee Tran beach trolley stops directly in front of the restaurant
Description: Indulge in a great bottle of wine, a fine bourbon or scotch and the best food and service on Fort Myers Beach. We at Fresh Catch Bistro work tirelessly to ensure your dining experience is simply the the best! Located on Fort Myers Beach overlooking our white sands and the Gulf of Mexico.
Reviewed October 4, 2013

My wife and I stumbled upon this wonderful restaurant last night. Everything was OUTSTANDING: food, service, ambience, view (albeit it was too dark to really enjoy it) and they even have concerns about wildlife (it's birthing season for the sea turtle; therefore they pull down blinds and keep as few lights on as possible so as not disturb the turtles from moving in the wrong direction once they are birthed).

We started our meal with a Mozzarella Caprese Tower - cheese stacked with yellow & red beefsteak tomatoes, drizzled with extra virgin olive oil & balsalmic vinegar and a fresh basil garnish. Makes my mouth water just writing about it - well presented and delicious.

My wife had a glass of Riesling and I had two glasses of a very nice Sauvignon Blanc.

We both chose one of the ten Chef's Features: I absolutely loved my choice of a Spiced Pecan & Cranberry Crusted Grouper which was topped with tropical fruit salsa and sweet chili drizzle. The fish was served with a very tasty Jasmine rice. My wife chose Sesame Crusted Yellowfin Tuna - this sushi grade tuna was finished with Thai chili sauce, teriyaki glaze and wasabi aioli. It was served with Thai rice and snow peas. We each tried a little of the others entrees and both of us really enjoyed both dishes.

it was my 72nd birthday; so Fresh Catch honored me with a nice choice of desserts, gratis - we chose an excellent tiramasu.

We both agree this was the best fish we've ever eaten! This should be the #1 restaurant on Ft. Myers beach!!!!!!!!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,493)

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Had a wonderful dining experience at the Fresh Catch Bistro. Made reservations for an outside table at sunset and the view was spectacular! Our waitress, Iva, was very attentive and offered many good suggestions for dinner. There were 4 of us celebrating a birthday and we ended up sharing the Seafood Casserole which was a dish with prawns, 1/2 Main lobster tail and scallops in a sherried butter sauce served with mashed potatoes and fresh asparagus. The other dish we ordered was the Miso Teriyaki Sea Bass served with thai rice and snow peas. We were served with 4 plates evenly divided, without asking, and were never made to feel like we were being cheap by not ordering 4 entrees. Iva even brought out a birthday chocolate flourless cake for dessert sharing which was very good. We ordered a great Italian white wine for dinner and it made for a dinner to be long remembered. Would definately return to this restaurant on my next trip to Ft. Myers Beach.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I love the tuna martini appetizer! It's my favorite! Our waiter Danny was great, new the menu very well, and was right there if we needed anything. This was our 3rd trip to the restaurant, and it will not be our last!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Make a reservation for outdoor seating at sunset! Food was fabulous (oyster sashimi is a must) and Derek, our server, was a hoot! Sorry I don't remember the bartenders name but he ran the bar like a pro and hustled like no other. 4.5 stars

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We had great service and some of the best seafood in the area! We had apps, main dish, and dessert. Our server was wonderful. The only little disappointment was not being able to sit outside because of a smoker. We sat inside with a beautiful window view. We live in the area and this will definitely be a place we go back to on a regular basis!