“Great restaurant right on the beach”
Review of Fresh Catch Bistro

Fresh Catch Bistro
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Lee Tran beach trolley stops directly in front of the restaurant
Description: Indulge in a great bottle of wine, a fine bourbon or scotch and the best food and service on Fort Myers Beach. We at Fresh Catch Bistro work tirelessly to ensure your dining experience is simply the the best! Located on Fort Myers Beach overlooking our white sands and the Gulf of Mexico.
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We had planned to sit outside and take in the sunset but the weather let us down,so we sat inside had a great view of the beach and the food was superb as was the service decor a bit old but hey the food made up for it. we had the fillet steak cooked rare to perfection and my partner had spicy aisan style grouper would use this restaurant again

Reviewed August 18, 2013

A wonderful place to spend time while you are in Florida! My wife and I spent a good amount of our honeymoon at the Fresh Catch Bistro and it's next door neighbor Junkanoo. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking to have a great time in Southwest Florida!!!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

the service is very good, and the food is even better. The Price is a litle high but its worth every Dollar.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I had not heard of Fresh Catch Bistro, until I saw their ad in the Florida Weekly paper. I wish I had heard of them sooner! So good! My family really enjoyed their food too. Our friend that doesn't eat fish even loved his prime rib. This place is definitely going to be part of our rotation. My dish that I loved was the miso chilean sea bass.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We came across Fresh Catch while looking for a finer dining, water front restaurant. We arrived shortly before sunset and chose an outside table. The view was lovely, our server was extremely attentive and friendly and our dinners were exactly what we were in the mood for. We had a dozen oysters from the raw bar, which were delicious. My husband had the day boat scallops, I had the scallops grilled with Mediterranean sauce (capers and artichokes), my daughter had the mussels with marinara with a Caesar salad and my son had the pasta with marinara from the kids menu. Both scallop dishes were perfectly cooked, my daughter thoroughly enjoyed the mussels and sopped up the broth with bread because it was that good! We had a nice chat with the manager when he stopped by our table and he gave us a few tips on things to do during the rest of our stay in Sanibel.