“Best night of the trip!”
Review of Fresh Catch Bistro

Fresh Catch Bistro
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Lee Tran beach trolley stops directly in front of the restaurant
Description: Indulge in a great bottle of wine, a fine bourbon or scotch and the best food and service on Fort Myers Beach. We at Fresh Catch Bistro work tirelessly to ensure your dining experience is simply the the best! Located on Fort Myers Beach overlooking our white sands and the Gulf of Mexico.
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Went with a group of 10 crazy ladies, everyone was very accommodating from the minute we arrived and took over the bar. 3 of us with completely different wine preferences but the sommelier (Antonio) picked the perfect bottle(s) to satisfy us all. Our table was ready right on time and our visit was completely flawless. I cannot say enough about the service...did I mention there were 10 women? Oscar and Jason took care of us like we were the only table in the entire place. The food was amazing, the wine was perfect, the service is what will take us back every year!

1  Thank scooter0412

Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

Great food, service, and ambience!
We walked to the restaurant from the RV resort next door.

1  Thank paulwilj
Reviewed April 25, 2012

You will not be disappointed here. The atmosphere, food, and service are all excellent! You would never think this place had only been open for 5 weeks. The food and service were outstanding.

2  Thank Carol W
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We spent the week of April 14-21 on Ft Myers Beach and had done some research weeks back on local restaurants since it had been years since I've stayed there, and most places we saw all had ok type reviews. This restaurant didn't come up during my research, and the reason is that it just opened 5 1/2 weeks ealier. Service was very good, knowledgeable and made very good recommendations based on our preferences (although we never heard about the evening specials). We started with some wine and King crab, then my girlfriend had the almond and cranberry grouper, and I had the shrimp and risotto. Both meals were excellent, in particular the risotto. A little more on the expensive side, but for a nice atmosphere, waterview and good food for a special occasion or romantic evening, it's worth it.

2  Thank MA_Trvlr
Reviewed April 21, 2012

My GF and I enjoyed the Fresh Catch Bistro on Saturday April 14th. We had reservations for 7pm with a outside table request. The restaurant was packed upon arrival...however we were greeted immediately and taken directly to our table outside. Our server arrived immediately with a new employee who was being trained. I reviewed the wine list...and found nothing of interest ( I am a wine snob) and made a selection based on a suggestion from the waiter. I rejected the bottle as it was not a decent wine at all. They brought another selection and I also rejected that one. They then made a concerted effort to find me a Cabernet that was acceptable. A+ for the effort. I would love to help select their wine list and populate it with good value by wines that are affordable to their guests...but they did a great job handling our vino selections. We ordered the Mussels for a ap and the Salmon and Shrimp w Cajun sauce for our entrees. The food was well prepared, great taste and the presentation was spot on!! The mussels were PEI island mussels that were fresh and well prepared. From the service to the food prep,presentation& quality and the atmosphere it was a great experience. No doubt...this will soon be the #1 dining spot on FMB! We will return and I will do a deep dive into the raw bar!! Highly suggest you try this dining destination!! Price for the experience was acceptable.

2  Thank CincyTraveler60