“Awesome”
Review of Chuck's Last Stop - CLOSED

Chuck's Last Stop
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chuck's Last Stop: An American Grill is a fine dining restaurant a block off the Fort Myers Beach. We offer excellent food along with a relaxing atmosphere. Our motto is: We take food seriously, but not much else! Enjoy the beach and then come in and enjoy a meal.
Toledo, Ohio
“Awesome”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Ate here tonight after reading the reviews. The 5 pepper pasta was as amazing as the reviews stated. It was our favorite meal this vacation. The staff was very friendly and outgoing.

Warwick, Rhode Island, United States
“Best Place to Eat at The Beach!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We visited twice while on vacation, once for dinner, once for lunch.
Both visits the staff were very friendly and took great care of us.
There soups are fantastic, we had the Clam Chowder and the Gumbo.
Everything we tried was excellent, from the Cuban sandwich, to the Flatbread specials, to the great burgers.
We should have just ate here all week as most of the restaurants on the beach are just awful.
Great place, will certainly go back again on our next stay at the beach!

• Visited August 2013
“Unbelievable Food - Beyond Expectations”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

My family and I (wife, mother, 8 yr old daughter and 3 yr old twin boy and girl, and myself) happened upon Chuck's last Saturday night when everyplace else had a one hour wait. Upon arriving, Chuck himself greeted us at the door and led us to a table. What followed was unexpected. The service was great. Chuck got the kids some crayons to color with, to help keep them occupied. The service was very attentive. The menu has a wide variety of choices. I had the five pepper chicken pasta. I was a little weary at first because it says the chicken is fried. It was probably one of the best meals I have ever had. The chicken was awesome. It was crusted in some of the best batter I have ever had. The sauce it was served with made it perfect. I was sorry when it was all gone. My wife had the Chardonnay shrimp. Also very good. My mother had the oyster Po-Boy. It was unbelievable. Everything is cooked fresh, and you can tell they care about what they are cooking. It's easy to pass this place up as you are driving by. It's in a non-descript strip with an ice cream shop next door. Don't let the outside fool you. Inside they had a live saxophonist and bass player going the entire time. When we left, Chuck himself bid us good bye. The prices are very reasonable, and better than a lot of other places on the island. Can't wait to go back. It may be called Chuck's Last Stop, but it should be your first stop on the island (as it was ours). It was our best meal of the trip. Thank you Chuck for a great dining experience.

Kansas City, Missouri
“Finally some flavor in Fort Myers Beach”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Largely disappointed in our meals during our stay in Fort Myers Beach, our last stop before departing the next morning was Chuck's Last Stop. We're very glad we gave a Fort Myers Beach restaurant a final try. At Chuck's it's about the food. The restaurant has a sort of cafe feel but the food is anything but. Pasta dishes were outstanding. Chardonnay shrimp pasta and five pepper chicken pasta were very fresh and flavorful. Five pepper pasta has a nice kick that made up for many of the bland dishes I've had while in Fort Myers Beach. The filet my son ordered was very good (it disappeared quickly) and the burger my daughter had was good as well. A really nice key lime dessert topped off the meal and our last dinner stop on this vacation was a good one.

Visited August 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Wonderful find”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We happened upon Chucks when all the other places had too long of wait for our kids. Chuck was more than accommodating and brought the kids crayons. Wonderful food prepared fresh like you whipped it up at home. The kids pizza was a fresh made flatbread and the five pepper chicken pasta and shrimp pasta was divine. We will be back! Also they had nice jazz playing.