“A nice surprise”
Review of Chuck's Last Stop - CLOSED

Chuck's Last Stop
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chuck's Last Stop: An American Grill is a fine dining restaurant a block off the Fort Myers Beach. We offer excellent food along with a relaxing atmosphere. Our motto is: We take food seriously, but not much else! Enjoy the beach and then come in and enjoy a meal.
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We stopped here tonight just to check it out. The food was great, the clam chowder is a bit overrated (I am originally from Maine and hard to please in this area). The filet mignon was fantastic, was cooked perfectly and this came with a crusted potato which I found really different and tasty. My husband had the shrimp pasta dish and really enjoyed it as well. We will return to this restaurant, I loved the variety of dishes they offered and the price was very reasonable.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

This is a must if you are anywhere near the Fort Myers Beach area. Love the delicious food! Love the personal and friendly service! And love the small, quaint relaxed atmosphere! What more could anyone ask for! They have a variety of foods on their menu sure to please anyone's palate. My friend and coworker and I were in town for a conference and found ourselves getting started for dinner very late. Our concierge phoned the owner, Chuck, to see if we could get in for dinner and even though Chuck was closing, he held the staff and kept the restaurant opened so that we could come eat! This in and of itself was above and beyond expectation but was was awesome was that everyone made us feel welcome and we actually had a great time sitting at the bar talking to Chuck (the owner) and Chuck 2 (yes, there are two chucks!). Lots of laughs on top of great food and wine. Be sure to order the infamous Volcano Roll appetizers! They are a special creation of Chef Dan! I will definitely be going back before we leave town! Tell Chuck that "Thelma and Louise" sent you!

Reviewed May 22, 2012

Excellent eats & the entire staff was wonderful! We enjoyed the five pepper chicken & the salmon;-) Highly suggest starting off with the volcano rolls. Thanks to both Chucks & Lee for an outstanding dining experience!!

Reviewed May 22, 2012

Met Chuck on a whim and he told us about his restaurant. My sister and I were in town for our annual "Sister Vacation" and decided to give it a try....I'm so glad we did !!! Not only was the food Fantastik, but Chuck, Chuck 2 and the entire staff were awesome!!! We had such a great time we went back 2 days later. We felt very much at home at Chuck's. Friendly atmosphere and easy to get to !!!! Can't wait to go back !!!!

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Good food and reasonable prices. The waiter and the owner were very personable, engaged patrons in conversation and made dining there a pleasant experience.