“Amazing food; don't let the bar appearance fool you!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Chuck's Last Stop - CLOSED

Chuck's Last Stop
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: Chuck's Last Stop: An American Grill is a fine dining restaurant a block off the Fort Myers Beach. We offer excellent food along with a relaxing atmosphere. Our motto is: We take food seriously, but not much else! Enjoy the beach and then come in and enjoy a meal.
Alexandria, Virginia
“Amazing food; don't let the bar appearance fool you!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012

We stayed at a hotel across the street and kept hearing how good the food was at Chuck's. We needed a quick meal and couldn't stop raving about how fresh, and flavorful the food was. Great value, family owned, and Chuck is very attentive and accommodating. Dont let the bar appearance outside fool you. Wonderful experience!

Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“Fabulous Food, Great Bar!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2012

I expected it to be good as I'd heard good reviews already....I was pleasantly surprised at how much better than good it was!! I've eaten there many times since (thank you Chuck for my expanding waist line!). I love the bar!! How cozy and one of my favorite aspects is that you can sit and chat with customers across the bar. Kudos to the management for making this a positively great new addition to the beach!

• Visited May 2012
Fort Myers Beach
“Excellent food for a good price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2012 via mobile

What a surprise! Expected hamburger joint with a name of Chuck's Last Stand. While they have a burger they have so much more. Clam chowder thick and creamy with big chunks of clams. Gumbo delicious with just right amount of spice and plenty of chicken and sausage. And don't forget the Volcano Spring Rolls which was highly recommended by Mike and rightfully so. Can't wait to go back.

Wilmington, Illinois
“Good food, comfortable!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

Owning a restaurant back in Illinois we are always anxious to see what we come across. Excellent cream of mushroom soup , clam chowder. We miss tvs but Chuck told us he is not into that, strickly food. Thats why i couldnt give a ***** in the overall rating. We ate and left, not a place to hang out!

Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“It was okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2012

Let me start off by saying I like Chuck's. I will go back, but it isn't a place that has any one particular item I crave like some of the other places.

Our group had a number of different things, and most appetizers were winners although none of us liked the flatbread. It seemed put together out of ready made ingredients rather than house made. Deserts were really good, but also really small.

Price was very good, and the service was good too.

• Visited April 2012