“Excellent food but even better vibe”
Review of Chuck's Last Stop - CLOSED

Chuck's Last Stop
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chuck's Last Stop: An American Grill is a fine dining restaurant a block off the Fort Myers Beach. We offer excellent food along with a relaxing atmosphere. Our motto is: We take food seriously, but not much else! Enjoy the beach and then come in and enjoy a meal.
Reviewed April 14, 2012

My husband and I planned an impromptu trip with our small children, staying at the Neptune Inn; Chuck's is across the street. We came by for lunch and the experience was just great. Really genuine and personable manager, Chuck, made sure my whole family had a superb meal. He offered items off the menu for our kids which were a home run. I had the shrimp cocktail which was extremely fresh, the cocktail sauce was good enough to eat alone. My husband had a chowder and I had the grilled cheese which contained three different cheeses and was simply delectable.

Chuck was gracious enough to provide recommendations for dinner at other local restaurants but we chose to return to Chuck's for dinner. Dinner was equally delectable. We savored the entire experience. They even went as far as to bring my husband a glass of milk and a homemade cookie from their homemade ice cream sandwiches...oh and not to mention that they bought dessert for our three girls!

This is a place I could live at. I wish I could take them home with us. The ambiance and music also right up our alley. We'd eat there 3x a week if we could.

Thanks Chucks! We'll be back!

There are newer reviews for Chuck's Last Stop

Reviewed April 9, 2012

My husband and I stopped in last night for the first time since its opening. We were both very impressed. The staff was helpful and friendly. My husband wanted seafood so he went with the special, seared scallops in a ber Blanc sauce, delicious to say the least. I wasn't in the mood for seafood so I had the Filet, it was cooked to a perfect medium rare as requested. We started with the volcano rolls, delicious as well. We finished with the dessert bites, perfect size and price to finish the meal. Overall I would say the food was phenomenal and we can't wait to go back! As far as a smoke issue at the front door, this must have been resolved because we did not notice a problem.... For anyone in the FMB area I would highly recommend Chucks if you want an enjoyable atmosphere and delicious food at a great price.

2  Thank JABR282
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Chuck's provided us with an amazing dinner at a great price. We shared one of each of the appetizers, the fish tacos and the oyster po'boy. We also sampled all the great desserts all of which were homemade. it was a tremendous experience and the staff was friendly.

1  Thank erictibbs
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I live close by and have been there many times. I've never been disappointed in anything from the apetizers, sandwiches, entrees, to desert. This is a concensus opinion of family and friends who have been there with me.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Good food, interesting menu items. I would go back, but for the staff, manager and owner smoking at the main entrance is a real turn off. Every time the door opens the smoke smell enters the eating area. Not my idea of a smoke free restaurant.
I would definitely return and went by several times during my vacation, but did not stop, as there was someone smoking at the door. Too bad, I wish them well but will not go back and hope they change their smoking policy.

1  Thank RayLee34231