“I'd Give It 6 out of 5 stars If I Could”
Review of Chuck's Last Stop - CLOSED

Chuck's Last Stop
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Chuck's Last Stop: An American Grill is a fine dining restaurant a block off the Fort Myers Beach. We offer excellent food along with a relaxing atmosphere. Our motto is: We take food seriously, but not much else! Enjoy the beach and then come in and enjoy a meal.
Grand Rapids, MI
“I'd Give It 6 out of 5 stars If I Could”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Thank goodness, Chuck made his last stop and opened a restaurant. This place is phenominal. Beautiful decor, great service, but the best part of all is the food. The Volcano Rolls truly are scrumptious. Ditto for the gumbo, which they nicely split one order into two bowls for my wife and I to share. I had the fish of the day which was a delicate and very flavorful sole, the best i have ever had, with fantastic sides of broccoli and coconut rice. My wife had the fish tacos. Plentiful and delectable, I was able to sneak a bite for myself. The service was also great, from Chuck (not the owner), who seated us and told us the story of the restaurant and its name, to Michael, our knowledgable waiter who had great recommendations and also conversed baseball with me. This was one of the most enjoyable dining experiences I have had in a while. If you are in Fort Myers Beach, do yourself a favor and go to Chuck's Last Stop and skip some of the more popular tourist locations. You'll be glad you did.

• Visited April 2012

ft myers beach
“flat bread of the day”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

went to check out this new place on the beach and tried the flat bread, the chef has a different one each day ( menu says so) today it was steak and cheese, it also had some chives on it and other stuff .... little pieces of peppers I think ..... and herbs and spices...

all in all it was pretty darn good, nice lite lunch and it was only $7.... Iced tea was another $2.50 but came with refills....

be thirsty my friend.....

Visited March 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Filet Mignon was perfect”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

The food and atmosphere is wonderful but the best part is a server that goes by Chuck (the non-owner). He is a HOOT and knows the food. My steak was perfect. Hubby had fish tacos, which were huge and the best he's ever eaten. No complaints. On our 2nd visit that week my husband and 2 friends had the fried oyster sandwich, which they all LOVED. I had the grilled chicken on pretzel bread, yummy. Desserts are just the right size. Hope this restaurant is there next time we visit FMB!

Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Atmosphere....Great Food !!”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

What a great find, wish we lived in FT. Myers to stop by weekly. The volcano rolls were delicious and very unique. Once you've had the "spud of the day" a regular spud just won't do ! Make Chuck's last stop your FIRST stop when you are at Ft. Myers Beach : )

Fort Myers Beach, Florida
“Different and delicious”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Tired of seeing the same old stuff on menus on the beach? Chuck's is a new place that's quickly gaining a great reputation amongst locals for it's innovative menu that's different than anything else on the island. Try the five-pepper chicken - which the chef will make as spicy or mild as you like, or the volcano rolls made with REAL crab - not imitation 'krab' used in many restaurants. Great service, welcoming, sunshiny decor and the owner, Chuck, is a friendly guy who is usually on-site to greet his customers and welcome them. Highly recommended! Not overly priced, either.

1 Thank BeachJournalist