Sandpiper Gulf Resort
The Neptune Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$190
$184
$121
$109
Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
$152
Carousel Inn on the Beach(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
$125
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina(Fort Myers Beach)
$284
$204
Flamingo Inn(Fort Myers Beach)
$109
$75
$73
DiamondHead Beach Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$334
$279
DiamondHead Beach
  • Pool
GullWing Beach Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$226
$219
Lovers Key Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$159
Travelocity
All reviewsadult poolfamily poolbeach frontsister propertyfull size refrigeratorbeach bagbeachfront roomno elevatorbeautiful beachfirst floorjet skimid islandfree coffeetwo double bedsgrocery storestove topdolphin tour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 11, 2010

loved staying at the Sandpiper! The rooms are so clean! I asked the front Desk staff whoi cleans the rooms
And they said Rhonda and her crew! Way to go Rhonda and your crew!
Those rooms are soo cleaned and they smell soo good when
Youy first walk in! What a great feeling!
Now the front desk help! That Rodney!! Man what a very good job that kid does there!
Sandpiper should be very proud to have him as an employer! That boy works his butt off to make
Sure that WE the guests are taken very good care of! Thanks Rodney!

Jesse is awsome there at the desk to!

Me and my family will be back very soon!!

1  Thank loveftmyers
Reviewed June 7, 2010

i have been coming to the Sandpiper since 1980 and would not stay anywhere else. Its like home away from home. When the units went for sale several years ago I was so upset thinking that I would have to find a new place to stay. I just wish I had been able to purchase one of the units! I have brought all of my children here and they absolutely love it also. I know they will continue to come on their own and this will be a family tradition for many years to come. The staff has been very helpful when ever we need anything, the rooms are always clean, the beach is kept very well and even the outside stairways, chairs, sidewalks were washed down when we were there. I really can't say enough about this place! Love it!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank dh56
Reviewed June 6, 2010

We have been staying at the Sandpiper every year religiously for the past 8 years or so and have no intention of looking elsewhere. We love the location, the peace and quiet, staying right on the water, and have all that we need around us (gym, grocery store, restaurants...). Its all we could ask for. We have laundry facilities available to us, which makes things much easier. The staff there is always welcoming. Rodney makes sure we have everything we need and is more than helpful. He has become a friend! Grant is always there to fix or help us with anything we need. We just could not get better service if we stayed somewhere else. We are comfortable there and really feel like we are on "vacation" as soon as we arrive. I would recommend the Sandpiper to everyone that wants a nice, comfortable, charming place to vacation.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2010

Very good location and helpfull staff.
Very clean Resort, what a difference to others!
Will select again on our next trip.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2010

I can't say enough about the Sandpiper Gulf Resort! I ended up having to find a place to stay rather quickly when my mother (who was on vacation) was admitted to Healthpark Medical Center in the ICU. I checked out a couple of other places and ended up staying at the Sandpiper due to the accomodations and the price. I was immediately greeted by the General Manager Monica who sympathized with my situation and was more than accomodating. She even included prayers for my mother's recovery! After a couple of days I also had the opportunity to meet Rodney, another office worker (not sure if he has a title). Rodney was awesome! He took care of me and any concern I may have with care and understanding. He too offered prayers for my mother's speedy recovery. I ended up staying at the Sandpiper for 3 weeks while getting Mom back on her feet. The accomodations were beautiful, the staff was always cordial and pleasant, the grounds were impeccable, etc. They also have available discounted rentals of jet-skis and parasailing right on the property! Last, but certainly not least, was Mike the security guard. I would see Mike on the property almost every evening after returning from the hospital...sometimes it was quite late. Mike always made me feel safe and secure. Being a woman and staying there alone can sometimes be a little scary but seeing the security guard and knowing he was always there gave me a sense of security that I may not have felt at other resorts as they do not all have a security person at night. Mike would see cars pull onto the property and immediately approach the car ensuring they were a guest and were supposed to be there. He would then assist with any questions or concerns. Thanks Mike!

All in all, my stay at the Sandpiper was wonderful! I found peace and tranquility there while I was dealing with, at times, a very difficult situation. Mom is doing much better and is due to come home in the next week or so. I would recommend anyone to stay at the Sandpiper, young, old, children, etc. The two pools were great and one being designated as 'Adults Only' was a bonus!

A personal 'thank you' to Monica, Rodney and Mike for taking care of me and offering your prayers and assistance! Each of you obviously take your jobs to heart and it shows in all you do! I WILL return to the Sandpiper, hopefully under better circumstances, and I know I will enjoy every second!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo