Edison Beach House
Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
$143
The Neptune Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$170
$165
$119
Hampton.com
Carousel Inn on the Beach(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$116
Outrigger Beach Resort(Fort Myers Beach)(Great Value!)
$158
Hotels.com
DiamondHead Beach Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$226
$189
DiamondHead Beach
  • Pool
$263
$231
Agoda.com
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina(Fort Myers Beach)
$271
$259
Sandpiper Gulf Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$197
$167
Lovers Key Resort(Fort Myers Beach)
$159
Orbitz.com
All reviewswasher dryerpublic parking lottimes squareperfect locationsuite hotelevery morningfull kitchenwithin walking distanceacross the streetpool toysview from the balconydish soapfort myersfishing piergreat place to stayrestaurants and shoppinghome away from home
Reviewed July 11, 2013

we stayed at this hotel from June 20 2013 / June 28 . there was our friends wedding there and it was so gourgous and I was very impressed on house keeping ,the front desk and the maintance of this hotel. they took very great care of our group and all of us indivdually as we stayed. thank you so very much. you are a very nice and very up to date hotel and rooms. we couldnt of made a better choose on our stay,and the surrounding around us,so close to all restraunts ,stores and the beach is so beautiful.I highly recommend this place for all to try and have a wedding you'll never forget :)
thank you agine for our stay L.S.Thieken dolizath@sbcglobal.net

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lindathieken
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights and loved it. We had to switch rooms because we booked at the last minute. Not a problem though. Very clean and beautifully decorated rooms. Next time we are going to stay for a week. We stayed in the A suite. It's a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment complete with 3 TV's, a fully stocked kitchen, and there's even a washer and dryer. We also had a nice view of the beach from our patio. I highly recommend this resort. You won't be sorry!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

My family of 4 was here for 4 nights. What a great place! When we checked in to our "G" suite, the manager handed my daughter and I canvas beach bags with "goodies". The rooms were all nice and clean. Service responded quickly when we had an A/C issue. Beautiful location right on the beach, with a lovely pool too!

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank Sandy P
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My husband and I just got back from our stay at the Edison. We only stayed one night but can't wait to go back. The suite was clean,well appointed and had a beautiful view.
We would have stayed longer but there was a small misunderstanding with the front desk. We thought we had booked two nights-they thought we had booked one night. The hotel was completely booked so we had to check out. But, they could not have been nicer and more accomodating about the mix up. They graciously gave us a gift certificate for a future stay. By the time we left there were hugs all around and I can't wait to make plans to return next month. The manager, the woman at the front desk and the gentleman at the desk were just wonderful to deal with.
The hotel itself is great. The pool was beautiful. The view was spectacular. Great location near pier and restaurants. Nice balcony overlooking the Gulf. Comfy bed !

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Just spent 4 nights at the Edison, June 6th - 10th. Before I booked it I read the reviews and it sounded too good to be true, but they were accurate. Great place! Clean, well appointed rooms. Had every appliance and utensil you could possibly need, and then some. Perfect location, 3 minute walk to the restaurants, shops, and pier.Needless to say right on the beach with great views.Don't hesitate to book this, I guarantee you won't be sorry. I've stayed at other places that were nice but in my opinion this is the best. Cant wait to go back!

Room Tip: I stayed in room 403 and it was great, but I'm sure any room would be as good.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo