“Terrible Theatre”

Fort Myers Beach Theater
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Went to see "Nebraska" at this "theatre". We arrived 10 minutes before the movie. While there were 3 servers bringing food and drink to other patrons no one bothered to ask us if we wanted to order anything. There are a few tables in the back but if you are not early to get one of those you are destined to sit in terrible theatre seats.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"front row"
"adult beverages"

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I really like this small theater with unique styling. You can order food/dessert and eat while watching your movie. I would highly recommend the Homemade Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sundae! Oh my, it was sooooo...delicious!! Description out of the menu: First we make our homemade peanut butter ice cream with Jif Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter, then we add to that Nutella, Reeses Peanut Butter Cup chunks and whipped cream! How can you say "no" to that! :-)

Reviewed February 9, 2014

Loved the beautiful pink building. They had a great service and nice seating. The Movie Theater had a great sound/screen size. If you are a sucker for movies and you are close, then drive by and watch a movie :)

Reviewed February 9, 2014

food was only ok kind of expensive for a moviw theater service was ok times of movies should be more flexable

See more reviews
Reviewed February 5, 2014

My son and I took in a movie at the Beach Theater. Had a good time. Current movies and the food was good. Since we stay at the Outrigger, it was a short walk across the street to the theater.

Prior to the movie starting, they will take your order and bring it to you prior to the movie starting. It was fun.

The only reason for giving it a 4 star is that I am use to these types of theaters where I live and the chairs you sit in are super big and comfortable. These were like desk chairs with rollers. Not saying they were uncomfortable, they were fine. I am just comparing.