“the best bourbon spicy ribs ever !”

Nervous Nellie's Ft Myers Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Description: Nervous Nellie's and Ugly's is Fort Myers Beach's best waterfront restaurant. Featuring fresh seafood, steaks and and the largest selection of sandwiches, Nervous Nellie's is great for large groups or that special occasion. Live entertainment, concerts,and table side magic, add to the fun atmosphere you will find here. Don't forget happy hour all day everyday at Ugly's waterside bar located above the main restaurant.
Reviewed February 27, 2011

Go to this place ! uglys upstairs, sit down and wait for the massive plate of ribs i have ever seen, and then taste, you wont regret, trust me.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,476)

Reviewed February 23, 2011

We were there for our wedding reception on Feb 5th. The food was really good and the portions as well, but the service was BAD!!!! My wife and I were the last 2 to get our food (should have been the first 2) and i always had to find someone to get a drink! When we ask them to cut the wedding cake, they told us that they didn't have anyone who knew how to cut a cake. We had one of our guests cut it for us! We did like one server that we had a couple of days before when we ate there. We asked if she could do our wedding and were told that she was on the day shift that day and they could not give her extra shifts!!! Why would they do what we want, we only had 47 people with an open bar!!!

Reviewed February 18, 2011

I'm not sure what happened to the couple of people who seem unsatisfied but I'd have to say it was one of the best meals I had on my trip to SW Florida with my family. My wife and I brought our 3 kids along with us to try it out and we were blown away with the quantity and quality of everything we had. Drinks were great, food was great, and the view is to die for. I'll be back the next time I visit the area.

Reviewed February 16, 2011

The food was terrible, the drinks WAY overpriced and the server was not good.
There are so many great places in the Fort Myers Beach area, don't waste your time here!

1  Thank 2wholuvtotravel
Reviewed February 16, 2011

We enjoyed our lunch here. We ate upstairs, with a nice view looking out over the Matanzas Pass Bridge, and back bay. Great indoor and outdoor seating. With a great view, and good service, it's an excellent atmosphere. Also, the food is good and the portions are large. There are so many choices of restaurants in this area, we recommend this one for its overall combination of view, service, and food.