“Nervous Nellies s/b Nasty Nellies”

Nervous Nellie's Ft Myers Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Description: Nervous Nellie's and Ugly's is Fort Myers Beach's best waterfront restaurant. Featuring fresh seafood, steaks and and the largest selection of sandwiches, Nervous Nellie's is great for large groups or that special occasion. Live entertainment, concerts,and table side magic, add to the fun atmosphere you will find here. Don't forget happy hour all day everyday at Ugly's waterside bar located above the main restaurant.
Winter Haven, Florida
“Nervous Nellies s/b Nasty Nellies”
Reviewed August 5, 2010

We are staying right acroos the street and even after reading the bad reviews on here, we decided to also ask the Inn Keeper here. She said everyone loves Nervouse Nellies. So, we decided to go anyway. Well, I will always listen to the comments on Trip Advisor from now on. It was the worst food I have ever had, the service was not much better. My husband ordered a hamburger thinking they can't mess that up. He said that didn't even taste good. I ordered Seafood Alfredo. First thing was I asked what kind of bread it was served with. I was told" We have no bread here" What kind of restaurant has NO bread. They have a 4 page menu, but no bread. Go figure. When I was served my Alfredo, it was like a milky broth. Very runny like soup. Then, to top it off I noticed something odd in it. In the soupy mixture was Greek Black olives, which I love in a salad, but not this. Also was yellow squash and zucchini slices. I am born and raised Floridian, never have I seen this in a seafood alfredo, it also did not say this on the menu. Really gross. Don't waste your money, go to McDonalds, I wish I did.

Boston
“Great food and view”
Reviewed August 3, 2010

Went to the former Snug Harbor (now Nellie's) and had a great time. My wife and daughter were both extremely happy with their seafood pasta and the steak was as good as anything I've had in this area in quite some time. The place is worth your consideration for a casual night out or just a fun dining experience. The bar upstairs was also packed although I didn't get a chance to spend much time there as we sat outside downstairs.... Overall I'd give it a solid A

Hamilton, Ohio
“Great crab legs”
Reviewed July 26, 2010

We went here on the advice of some fellow travelers. We were not disappointed. My granddaughter had her first oyster on the half shell. We came because our granddaughters love crab legs. So 3 out of 5 of us had crab legs. They were great. As always, a bit of work, but very tasty. The band was very good, playing a variety of songs. I loved being right on the water!

1 Thank relzned
lancashire
“Don't be nervous about dining at Nellies.”
Reviewed July 25, 2010

Just returned from FMB and had the pleasure of dining at Nervous Nellies on three occasions.Each occasion we chose different main courses and can honestly say out of our party of five including three sixteen year old,six foot plus lads we coudn't fault the quality or quantity .The location is right on the waterfront with live music on most nights. The price of the food was very reasonable,but the wine will set you back thirty two dollars for a half decent botttle.As someone has previously stated the crab cakes are exceptional,as is the chicken alfreado and the open faced roast beef.hence why we went back thrre times.

Kissimmee, Florida
“Great new look for the old Snug Harbor! Good value for $'s and good ambiance and staff.”
Reviewed July 22, 2010

Very nice menu with great staff. Tasty food. Nice presentation. Good pricing. Good portion sizes. Accomdated special diet request easily. This is a great location that had fallen off of our list the past few years but now back on it! Keep up the good work and we'll be back.