“Misleading Menu”

Nervous Nellie's Ft Myers Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Description: Nervous Nellie's and Ugly's is Fort Myers Beach's best waterfront restaurant. Featuring fresh seafood, steaks and and the largest selection of sandwiches, Nervous Nellie's is great for large groups or that special occasion. Live entertainment, concerts,and table side magic, add to the fun atmosphere you will find here. Don't forget happy hour all day everyday at Ugly's waterside bar located above the main restaurant.
Cleveland, Ohio
“Misleading Menu”
Reviewed August 18, 2009

A beautiful place right on the water. Great atmosphere but the food was expensive and not that great. We went during happy hour and still ended up with a $120.00 bill for two people. That is mostly in part to the seafood supreme meal which was $53.00 for 4 scallops, 5 shrimp, a piece of cod and a rubbery lobster tail. The menu is misleading stating a seafood sampler that excluded the lobster tail was $20.00 or something like that and then you could get it with a lobster tail for $30.00. What it doesn't say is that the lobster tail is $30.00 PLUS the regular $20.00. Anyway, it was not at all good and I would have never had ordered it for $53.00 dollars. On the other hand, the chicken wing appetizer was fantastic! Ceaser salad was an additonal $4.00 upgrade I guess because the dressing is more expensive???? Seriously!?! I would never go back. Feel like I was scammed. I'm all about paying for a good quality meal...this was not one of those meals.

2 Thank GradyThomas

pa, usa
“ver nice!”
Reviewed August 17, 2009

well worth a visit with wonderful seating outside, good food and live music.
we even saw dolphins as the sun was setting. highly recommended.

1 Thank tsaou
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Nice quiet restaurant.”
Reviewed July 30, 2009

This was right on the beach. Had a salad bar that was delicious. We watched the sunset while eating. Good for families as well as couples.

1 Thank beachbronze
New York
“Great view of Back Bay”
Reviewed July 26, 2009

My family and I returned to Snug Harbor for our yearly summer visit. The pan Seared Grouper is still delicious. The staff has several new faces, but still friendly..We always enjoy seeing the same servers every year and their service was clearly missed. The Bar staff was new, but friendly. My children were lucky enough to view dolphins in the Back Bay. If you have children a must see when visiting Fort Myers Beach..I would suggest sitting outside near the water or in the porch area. (our favorite spots). We can always count on Snug Harbor's menu to be tasty. Might we suggest a bit more of a fun atmosphere.. (The new staff made our experience different).. We miss the Old Snug Harbor..We will still return and suggest Snug Harbor to others..

1 Thank girlegirl
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must for Dinner”
Reviewed May 21, 2009

To start, the grouper bites are a must. Blackened plus the sauce are so good that I could make a meal of just that. I had the Ahi Tuna and my girlfriend ordered the Tilapia with a seafood cream sauce. Both were so good that we shared each others. The 2 Entrees, appetizer, plus 4 drinks was roughly $70. It's was one of the better dining experiences we have had in months. We both highly recommend having dinner here when visiting the area.

1 Thank Pittrocksthebball