“40th Birthday Party”

Nervous Nellie's Ft Myers Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Description: Nervous Nellie's and Ugly's is Fort Myers Beach's best waterfront restaurant. Featuring fresh seafood, steaks and and the largest selection of sandwiches, Nervous Nellie's is great for large groups or that special occasion. Live entertainment, concerts,and table side magic, add to the fun atmosphere you will find here. Don't forget happy hour all day everyday at Ugly's waterside bar located above the main restaurant.
Fort Myers, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“40th Birthday Party”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We were there for my son's 40th birthday with a group of 9 and had a fantastic time and superb service from Denise. It's a great atmosphere right on the water. Check it out!

north fort myers, fl
“HUGE”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

The grouper sandwich was huge. Enough to take home for dinner the next night It was hot and very tasty, best I have every eaten. Though not on the beach you can seat outside and look over the inlet waterway. We can for the sunset and it was nice even though the clouds were out. Live music was playing on the lower deck which we could hear, the performer was good.
The waitress was okay, not super but we also saw her acting as a bartender the same night.
young man who delivered the food was helpful and very pleasant. I will be back again to try something else on the menu, which is really big.

• Visited July 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible service”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

My mom was visiting in town and really loves nervous Nellies so we decided to go there. Jean was my server and I recommend she go into a totally different field of service. She had no since of urgency and I only saw her about twice thru a 2 hour ordeal. We ordered the tavern bread which was mediocre at best to start with. I figured it would be way better considering they make all their breads. We got our bread pretty quick but sadly I could never get a refill for my drink and our food didn't come out for a very long time. Normally the food comes out very quick but I think our server probably forgot to put it in. After watching about 3 other tables get their food we finally got ours. My mother says hers tasted off but we could never get Jean to come by to order something else so instead we finally got a food runner to help us. By the time she put in a order for a salad everyone was done eating and the plates were left stacked all around us. As a local and a server I felt for 100.00 I personally could have gotten way better service. I probably will never go back only because on the way out the manager could see I was very disappointed and no one even bothered to apologize.

Thame, United Kingdom
“Really, really extensive menu”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Massive menu - waitress made recommendations which we followed and we were not disappointed. You could eat here many times and have something different every time, there is something for everyone to choose from. Good food and attentive wait staff. Food came quickly. Beautiful view if you sit outside and we had some wonderful cocktails to finish off the meal.

Marshall, Virginia
“Great food, live music, outdoor seating”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Nervous Nellie's is not on the beach, but does have ocean side seating in the harbor. They had live music and the setting was very relaxed. I ordered the beachbake, which was a grilled grouper with lump crab, and it was incredible. My friend had the fish and chips, which she liked, as well. We also split the crab & artichoke appetizer which was very generously sized and also very good. Service was great, as well.