“Amazing”

Nervous Nellie's Ft Myers Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Description: Nervous Nellie's and Ugly's is Fort Myers Beach's best waterfront restaurant. Featuring fresh seafood, steaks and and the largest selection of sandwiches, Nervous Nellie's is great for large groups or that special occasion. Live entertainment, concerts,and table side magic, add to the fun atmosphere you will find here. Don't forget happy hour all day everyday at Ugly's waterside bar located above the main restaurant.
Grand Ledge, Michigan
“Amazing”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We eat here at least once each time we visit Ft. Myers beach and we have never been disappointed. The menu options are crazy and I always try something new. My Fiancee ordered the Lobster roll and It was unbelievable! Always waaaay too much food, but so much fun. We also have seen dolphins each year while we dine. Pretty cool experience. The waitstaff has been inconsistent. This year it was pretty poor, but certainly not the norm. We will always stop here for at least one meal.

Englewood, Florida
“Courteous and friendly”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Great food with generous portions. Good atmosphere being right on the water. The only negative was happy hour pertained to the top deck only. We were told we could leave our vehicle in their lot while we looked around the area. Others had "parking lot police" watching out the windows !!!!

“Not worth it! Bad service and food!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Service was horrible! This rude older waitress with black hair originally took us but she was putting all her attention to a large group making us wait at least 15 mins before she offered us a beverage, then a friendly male waiter with some form of disability took over but he was obviously working on the other side and really didn't pay attention to us , when food was delivered they sent a wrong item and after a few minutes I took the food across the restaurant and handed it to our waiter . Then I wanted dessert so I got up searching for the waiter and wanted a dessert menu and that rude waitress said go sit down and someone will be at the table shortly . Nobody ever came! We decided we would go somewhere else , also there was a loud group of teenagers drinking , barely of age and the staff didn't keep their improper behavior down , I couldn't wait to leave .and won't return.

Kelowna, Canada
“If you have any dietary needs do not go to this restaurant.”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We went for lunch today. Perfect setting, great menu but the waitress was not very helpful I asked if she could help me as I am celiac. On this 4 page menu there were 2 choices a stir fry, or I could choose various fish grilled. She was very snippy about it. When she returned. I mentioned she had given me 2 choices and again very snippy replied that was not the case. I asked if I could do a sandwich without the bread and she replied she could but there was a $2.50 charge to change anything. I have travelled quite a number of places and was very surprised with 1% of the population and even more with dietary needs that she was not helpful. A business works very hard to have a great reputation why ruin it with bad attitude. If you have dietary needs do not go here!!!!

1 Thank Cookierocko
Michigan
“Happy Place! Great outside seating”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

This was our firs visit to Fort Myers beach area. Our fist stop was Nervous Nellie's. We were attracted to the colorful paint scheme, great outdoor seating and the entertainment. We enjoyed generous portions. Great value and good times. We will be back!